What The F And Where The H Are We?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stonedinvestor, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Well I didn't say I was #1 in the world. Just telling it like it is. If that's blowing myself up so be it. Do your reading and get back to me. Then we can toss out a few names together for the public. No sense keeping secrets. Peace. SI

#41     Jun 27, 2007
  2. Lets now let SiSePuede make a few calls versus sitting in the peanut gallery throwing tomatoes at us all. If SisePuede thinks he is so good, then he can make some calls for us all to learn and profit off of. I hit the "view messages" under his name, but I havent seen any calls out of the 1000+ messages he has racked up. Hmmmm

#42     Jun 27, 2007
  3. Congratulations you win the elite trader 'rambling post of the year' award!

Maybe you shoudl try to actually make money rather than write paragraphs of bearish gibberish.

#43     Jun 27, 2007
  4. #44     Jun 27, 2007
  5. ...now now, stoney speaks with substance and is rightly frustrated.

Any stock investor knows that understanding market trends is very key since most stocks go by way of it.

Best of luck to the daytrader's projects, but we can all feel your pain. It is currently a schizo market about to implode. The first part of that statement is true - the second is opinion...but soon enough we will all know.Ga

#45     Jun 27, 2007
  6. Dear Michael Thank You Thank You Thank You for saying that. There is the crack of thunder just as i said that. Intense. I want so to explain to people that it's not so easy when you are willing to say these things before they happen!

There's a risk folks, of looking like an idiot. ... Gnarles Barkley is just cranking in my house now. We're turning this bastard around folks! down 60 up 60 who loves ya big daddy!

I want to just explode FOLKS, I feel like cocaine is cursing through my veins it's this heat I just power walked 40 blocks I'm closing my business folks its weird. Yes I failed again! But did I? I don't know, the friends we made, my tax loss carry forward, was it all in vein...
    2 more days and I don't pay a rent out of pocket again! it's liberating. More money for the market>> let's run hard now summer bedimmed. it's been different this time all the way through why stop now? I want that VISTA PATCH DELIVERED NOW FOLKS!

Give Cramer credit he sticks his neck out and indeed looks like a fool over and over again. Then again there's Michael and me and Topdown and Nikoh and $COSTAVERAGE and many others on Elite Trader who do the same >we stick OUR necks out too & it's scary a lot of smart people are watching & to be made a fool of in Cyberspace is just as bad if not worse than in real life-- your moniker can be mocked from country to country. I know these threads are watched by big wigs in hedge funds and by many an action desks assistant to the head trader, this is where ideas come from- an near perfect amalgamation of opposites and extremes, of hopes and dreams, fear and reality and a bucket full of shorts>>> this tasty stocktail we call Elite Trader.

Let me end with some big news The VIX has moved up above 17 at the close yesterday showing a large amount of fear creeping into the markets. At the same time, there is outside support for the market in terms of Liquidity inflows coming from the Fed? and Foreign sources. My floor sources tell me ironically as all our money is going over there smart European money starting coming into our market yesterday! This is what I've been telling you all This RUSH TO INVEST OVER THERE IS A MISTAKE here is where the action will be> catch up action. Think how many quarters over quarters we turned in the big earnings to have the market go nowhere, constrained by this damn war and housing and our own ability to foster bubble after bubble. It was noticeable yesterday afternoon when the VIX made a run up higher and liquidity inflows came in at the same time. The result was that yesterday's S&P drop on an equivalent VIX move was less than half of what it should have been. ~ stoney

#46     Jun 27, 2007
  7. thank you

#47     Jun 27, 2007
  8. Michael, please enough with the 15-20 year bs because most of people here don't give a flying fu/k about what happens in a 20 year period, any true trader doesn't give a shit where the market is going. all we do is make speculations one day at a time and react, not predict so AGAIN STFU.

#48     Jun 27, 2007
  9. Now i have stock-shiter and michaelscotch on my "DUMBASSES" list

#49     Jun 27, 2007
  10. Wow just getting the tape back from the hedge fund what a day. Russell up 2 when I gave you the call finished up 12 that's a whole lot of difference... that's why I get big love today.

Common folks, if heads of hedge funds aren't to proud to say it you can too, give credit where credit is due... every other thread was doom and gloom today. Stoney made you $ today.

#50     Jun 27, 2007