What The Bleep Do We Know?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Kensho, Apr 1, 2006.

1. There has to be some truth to the "seeing" theory.

I am sure you guys have felt the "somebody is watching" sensation, only to turn or look in the direction of the sensation and find out your senses were giving you the correct information, without any physical evidence.

How else could we sense this feeling if not for what the clip implies?

#21     Apr 15, 2006
  2. There is a fact....everything is moving...electrons are spinning...

I can almost see the light of MY reality...as to my ability to tame it and control it...seems to be a question for me and limits my growth.

the timing and the parallel possibilities suggested in this film, hint to a possibility that this light is controlled by MY realization of it...this is hard for me to grasp...

The water thing is a real and a physical reaction...so there is some proof to ponder...considering that we are just a hairy bag of water :)

Michael B.

#22     Apr 15, 2006
  3. Interesting points by all. I have been refraining from adding my thoughts because I know that I will just blab and blab.

Firstly, the movie is not about Ramtha or his reincarnation in that lady (who I feel was not at all similar to true gurus or sages like those found in Rishikesh, India. The movie was about the power of thought. It was about our god-given ability as human beings to create or change our physical environment through the power of a simple thought. This is the point of the water pictures and the entire scene with the actress beating herself up emotionally.

Secondly, this entire idea that we are, in fact, creators and we have the power of and responsibility in shaping our environment and life is something that doesn't need to be proven or discredited. It is a belief. Much like arguing with someone about whether or not God (in whatever language you say it) really exists. Those kinds of discussions are pointless because, again, it is a function of believing or not.

I strongly believe that we are all at different stages of evolution in our road to enlightenment. Some things will ring true to someone else that may seem bizarre to me. As I mature and my experiences progress, I find that those bizarre things begin to make sense.

In any case, it is important that whatever one believes in consists of a positive outlook, strong attachment to those he cares for, good will towards others and the knowledge that, through belief or physical science, we are all connected and we are all the same (we are all one).

Best wishes to all. Over and out.... :)

#23     Apr 15, 2006
  4. That has happened to me many times. Happens when I am hunting too. All of a sudden I feel someone or something is there, then an animal walks out from behind a rock, bush or tree.

What about when you meet someone for the very first time, and you get a creepy feeling? Then find out later that person is not a good person. Or walking down the street and you get a feeling something is wrong. Then you see a group of people looking in your direction who are thinking you will be an easy target?

Your mind is way more advanced and more receptve to everything going on around you than you even imagine. Most things get deleted, but your subconcious processes everything very fast and makes you aware of the important stuff. Like someone is watching you, or someone is planning on robbing you, or even to let you know that the man you just met has some serious skeletons in his closet.

How do you explain it? I have no idea. Maybe very subtle body language? Smells? 6th sense? Who knows. One day they will probably get it figured out just like they did when they figured out electricity.

You said you turn to look and "find out your senses were giving you the correct information, without any physical evidence" I think there may be quite a bit of physical evidence, we are just not aware of it because it is very subtle.

#24     Apr 15, 2006
  5. These premonitions happen to Wifey all the time...Womens intuition she say's...

What about when you meet someone for the very first time, and you get a creepy feeling?

#25     Apr 15, 2006
  6. #26     Apr 15, 2006
  7. Yes when we think collectivley for it to go up....fade it...maybe you will see the light of day from the window of your dumpster...this is called randomizing in certain circles...

#27     Apr 15, 2006
  8. is it possible that certain software exists that allows one to monitor how many traders are watching a particular symbol and when??

:D :D :cool:

from the surfer shack

goodnight and happy easter.

surfer

#28     Apr 15, 2006
  9. Yes IB has a databank of this....all those limit orders on their server can confirm this...

hehe Happy holidays...:)

#29     Apr 15, 2006
  10. where can i go to download the full version of this video sounds interesting

#30     Apr 17, 2006