What the American media hid from you about the Qana massacre

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WAEL012000, Aug 3, 2006.

1. rotflmao

I could have guessed that ratgurl would be a member of the conspiracy cabal.

How perfect :)

#31     Aug 5, 2006
  2. see... when the little pussy has no comeback he screams conspiracy. LMAOOOOO the only conspiracy that day was that a little arab man in a cave on dialysis orchestrated 911.

#32     Aug 5, 2006
  3. lol... it's amazing how consistent these trolls, whom I presume are unknown to each other, truly are.

Here is a synopsis of ratgurl's technique.

1. Claim a conspiracy.

2. Wait until someone comes along to question it.

3. Start screaming that the questioner is claiming conspiracy!!!

4. When the questioner re-posts in confusion, call him a terrorist

Fascinating. And depressing at the same time.

By the way... wasn't it KSM who actually orchestrated 9/11?

#33     Aug 5, 2006
  4. it is amazin' that u think it is so far fetched since us officials already devised an almost identical plan that was laid out in clear details on operation norhwood. after readin' those declassified documents i assumed any1 would at least keep in consideration it is in the realm of possibilities...guess i was wrong and blind faith and fanatism not only occlude your sight but also cut a substantial supply of ossigen to your brains.

#34     Aug 5, 2006
  5. bsmeter

bsmeter

You're a fucking goat humping Jew.

That much is pretty clear from your zero IQ posts. Now go fuck your goat, you fucking Jew terrorist.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2307458672511591841&q=911+Stranger+Then+Fiction+Part

Yes that's right, The Jews did 9/11.

( yeah, now you know why the zionists in the American government are trying to figure out how to trace those who post such evidence against the fucking Jews.

http://news.com.com/2100-1030_3-6034670.html )

Watch part 5. If you have evidence suggesting otherwise ( and that excludes 20 year old footage from Jew-TV archives ), then post it. Other wise stick to fucking your goat.

Because of you're useless posts you're now on ignore. I don't like terrorist Jews. You Fucking 5th column mother fucker.

#35     Aug 5, 2006
  6. bsmeter

bsmeter

LOL, you just have to shake your head in dis belief when you read stuff like this. The American taxpayer has been so fucked in every orifice by their Zionist Gods, they can no longer think.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060805/ap_on_re_us/governors_guard

Governors bristle at Guard proposal

CHARLESTON, S.C. - The nation's governors are closing ranks in opposition to a proposal in Congress that would let the president take control of the National Guard in emergencies without consent of governors. ADVERTISEMENT

The idea, spurred by the destruction and chaos that followed Hurricane Katrina's landfall in Louisiana and Mississippi, is part of a House-passed version of the National Defense Authorization Act. It has not yet been agreed to by the Senate.

The measure would remove the currently required consent of governors for the federalization of the Guard, which is shared between the individual states and the federal government.

"Federalization just for the sake of federalization makes no sense," said Gov. Kathleen Blanco of Louisiana, a Democrat who had rough relations with the Bush administration after the disaster last year. "You don't need federalization to get federal troops. ... Just making quick decisions can make things happen."

#36     Aug 5, 2006
  7. Errrr... no, I'm neither Jewish nor Muslim.

#37     Aug 5, 2006
  8. Hey bitstream

I haven't responded to any of your posts yet (I don't think) but I just wanted to tell you that you should drop the fucking brainless pretend-ghetto speak. It makes you look like a moron. I am not sure if you actually are a moron, but you seem to be when you talk that way.

I do notice that you sometimes drop it, proving that it's a facade. If I recall, you seem to drop it when you actually feel strongly about something, at least that's what I thought when I read the couple of posts where you dropped it.

Just a friendly word of advice. I haven't ever addressed any post to you here at ET but you've decided it's necessary to come on and insult me twice now. Given this teenage ghetto-speak thing that you do, it's not a huge surprise.

#38     Aug 5, 2006
  9. ghetto speech? i only take out the final letter 'g' from gerundives, i never dropped it; all my posts are like that in case your short term memory is as gone for good as your mental stability. u offended me on numerous occasions in your repetitive and shallow posts referrin' to any1 questionin' 9/11 a troll, a nutz and an array of other insultin' adjectives. too bad for u that there's no way of writin' that would eclipse yours in bad taste and lack of intelligence.

#39     Aug 5, 2006
  10. That's a bit better. I noticed that many other members have made a similar suggestion with regard to the ghetto-speak.

With regard to my 'offense by proxy', it's true enough that I respond to what perceive to be idiotic behaviour on these threads with pretty scathing insults. I'm working on getting better, except when I'm dealing with three particular members. In any case, if you seriously buy into the idea that 9/11 was the work of either the Bush/Cheney axis of evil or the Zionist Bankers (I'm not sure which variation you believe in), you must be accustomed to ridicule. I guess it's just my particular brand of ridicule that sets you off more than the rest.

I suppose I should expect attacks from any conspiracy theorist if I attack their fav theory.

In any case, I'll try, in the future, to convey my skepticism in less insulting terms (except when I'm dealing with the Three Stooges).

#40     Aug 5, 2006