What stock are you buying/selling for Monday?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by StockBagger, Apr 15, 2007.

1. MaxLD

MaxLD

Did I read that correctly? Are you basing your investment decisions on the phases of the moon? Sie machen ein witz, Ja?

#11     Apr 16, 2007
  2. if you play stocks based on the moon you will be eating out of soupcans for some time to come!

#12     Apr 16, 2007
  3. MaxLD

MaxLD

I think there are lots of people doing just that (I mean trading using planetary astrology). On another board I read on occasion, the astrology based "Bradley Stock Market Timing Model" is being spammed by some guy. What a sure way to turn your money into someone else's money...like mine, for example. Rest assured that I will put that money to better use. So, far be it for me to say, "Hey, pull your head out of Uranus"! :D

#13     Apr 16, 2007
  4. cscott

cscott

MEMY, ROY, BIOM, ASG

#14     Apr 16, 2007
  5. SethArb you are a smart man.

You noticed my little ONT. I believe this one is truly great bought at $1.70 in me wifes IRA and looking to get in myself on any pullback. This one is readdy to run.

#15     Apr 16, 2007
  6. PGLA, up 60% pre market, what is going on with this stock?

************Found out************

Progen's Phase 2 liver cancer trial exceeds efficacy objective (7.64 ) : Co announces the final stage 1 results of its Phase 2 trial of PI-88 in patients who had previously undergone surgical removal of liver cancer. The 48 week data demonstrated that 160 mg of PI-88 showed an improvement in disease-free rate, the primary endpoint, of 25% and prolonged the time to tumor recurrence (disease-free survival) from 27 to 48 weeks, or by 78%, building on the 30-week results announced in December 2006.

#16     Apr 16, 2007