What Should The U.S. Response Be?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by max401, Apr 24, 2003.

1. C'mon, Josh-- You posted, in a serious manner and which vigorously debated, the "facts" that the U.S. military fired one of their own missiles at the Pentagon, complete with photo documentation. Ain't it amazing how this story has been kept out of the real world for so long?

Now you come up with some more crap theories -- a North Korean missile found in Alaska--- And you want me to take you seriously. Your excuse this time is, "don't shoot the messenger." Don't you edit the crap you find on the internet for some basis in reality?

See rlb21079's post above to see what my response to you should have been.

#11     Apr 24, 2003
  2. I hate to jump into a pissing match but I also saw a reference a few weeks ago to parts of a N. Korean missile being found in alaska. It was not a complete warhead, as I recall, but some identifiable parts. I assumed it had broken up and scattered in flight, but who knows. I am relatively sure they did not fire one at us, as we have radar to pick that sort of thing up.

#12     Apr 24, 2003
  3. C'mon man, that whole "the US attacked the Pentagon" thing does make it a tad difficult to take you seriously.

I'm sure Madison will welcome you and give you a nice fellow conspiracist bear hug though! :D

#13     Apr 25, 2003
  4. No argument that there could have been some news item, the op posted a link. However, as in his "Pentagon Missile Attack" posts, he wasn't merely mentioning it, he was tending to give it credence by exposing his, one could surmise, gullibility. For example: "Isn't this enough of a provocation? Many may even consider this a flat out attack."

#14     Apr 25, 2003
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

How should the US respond??? Can we contain N.Korea in their box???

#15     Apr 25, 2003
  6. #16     Apr 25, 2003
  7. hmm.. a third-party ad hominem. nice twist on an old theme :cool:

#17     Apr 25, 2003
  8. Well, ":confused:" what?

#18     Apr 25, 2003
  9. Let's nuke those commie Korean terrorists, cos those scum have nukes...

#19     Apr 25, 2003