What Should Sen. Larry Craig Have Done?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Sep 4, 2007.

1. This is hilarious. It proves that indeed, "fact has a liberal bias."

#51     Sep 7, 2007
  2. BSAM

BSAM

He should have asked the cop to marry him before asking for sex.:p

#52     Sep 7, 2007
  3. Not at all. There is nothing factual about their thuggish demand that the American Meteorological Society withdraw certification from weathermen who don't toe the Al Gore line. It's just another example of typical leftwing thought control run amok.

#53     Sep 7, 2007
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Pure projection, reichtard.

#54     Sep 7, 2007
  5. I said that this is hillarious. AAA simply doesn't get it - that the weather has a liberal bias. And his reply,
    :confused:
    The Weather Channel does what?!

#55     Sep 7, 2007
  6. Suddenly it's my fault that you are in the dark?

#56     Sep 7, 2007
  7. This is no fun when satire and snark have to be explained.

#57     Sep 7, 2007
  8. Seriously though dude.... you gotta back off the talking points for once in your lame ass life. Do you not realize that you come across as a total caricature of a walking-talking-human-right-wing tool? I mean really man.... it's comical with you.

I mean for fuck sakes did you just characterize the Weather as liberal? What about the Discovery Channel? Are you afraid of them too? The History Channel? They freak you out? Lemme guess the Food Channel scares you too.

Do you get a fax everyday listing the channels from which you should be frightened? Of course...some of the extended cable channels are very SCARY and possibly liberal. Watch with fear.

Advice: Don't ever get the satellite....that's for sure gonna fuck up your whole world.

#58     Sep 7, 2007
  9. 1-If the source is wrong, point out specific errors and spare us the illogical appeal to prejudice because they oppose your politics. Or perhaps logical fallacies are all you're capable of.

A-This a dumb line of argument, even for a libtard. See , now I can say why don’t YOU point out the specific errors, blah, blah, blah and spare us the blah blah blah cuz they oppose YOUR politics. And then, of course the charges of logical fallacies I could level at you, etc……. Let’s avoid this college freshman level of debate and stick to the facts, shall we?

The fact is – the very stories I mentioned within are TITLED with a big liberal bias. An example would be – Emperor Bush. Now if it would have been titled something like “Is Bush Overstepping His Authority?”, then at least you could claim that they were investigating Bush with a neutral mind set. But the titles used pretty much blows that away. FACT…..

2-Nixon promised to do that during his FIRST term ("I have a secret plan to end the war").

A- Ok, so you agree that he did what 2 previous Democrap Presidents couldn’t do – namely he got a ton of guys off the ground and got “them thar Asian boys to fight a war that they should be fightin’” (mangled quote from LBJ). But the job wasn’t finished, and the American people voted 62% to put him back in the presidency so that he COULD finish the job. He did, but after Watergate, the libs in Congress – pissed that a Republican did what they couldn’t – cut aid, publicly stating that they wouldn’t support the south. Within a few months, the north invaded the south. And even with Ford pleading to give aid to the south, Dems refused, thereby abandoning an ally and ensuring that millions would be murdered by the various communist madmen that rose to power in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia. They also took all the American lives lost in that war – a Democrat war started by Kennedy to make him look tough after the Bay of Pigs/ Cuban Missle crisis fiascoes – and totally dishonored them with their disdain for the sacrifice they had made. Your Democratic party did that. FACT…….

3-Why would any intelligent person vote to re-elect a proven liar?

A- I don’t know what you’re talking about here. But here’s one for you – why would any political party vote to NOT remove from office a proven liar like Clinton? He was disbarred, proven to be guilty of perjury, suborning perjury, lying to the American public, and obstructing justice. The SC was so incensed by this that, for the only time in history, ALL 9 (including justices that Clinton had appointed) refused to attend his State of the Union Address in protest for their attempt to destroy the Constitutional checks and balances. Your Democratic party did that. FACT….

4-P.S. the Peace Accords (which began under Johnson btw) weren't signed until Nixon's 2nd term, i.e., after the election in 1972.

A- Yes, that’s right, Nixon ended the war in Vietnam. Thanks for mentioning that….

5-Pure horsecrap. A conservative publisher would have zero problem finding conservative editors, etc., for the right price. According to your "logic", the Washington Times is just a myth because no newspaper could be that conservative. What stupidity.

And if all else fails, they can hire from outside, and corporations, including media corporations, do it ALL THE TIME. You really are clueless about how businesses are run.

A-Yes, as I said, there are “practically no” conservative managers, editors, etc. I never said that there were “no” guys to be found. What’s your point? Oh yeah, I forgot, libtards have a hard time arguing their point in a sensible manner. Rather, they prefer to misquote and purposefully lie about what the other guy is saying in order to make their point. This is a holdover from the days when there were NO alternative means to disseminate information – back when the big 3 ruled tv and there were no conservative papers with any kind of circulation. They still haven’t got with the program yet, and prefer to live in the past. FACT……

6-Including the proudly right-wing Washington Times, San Diego Union-Tribune and of course Fox News. Gee, how did everybody else but you miss their "liberal bias"?

A- Well , that’s about every conservative media that there is. DO you REALLY want me to list all the openly liberal media sources? There’s waaaaaaay more liberal media sources than there are conservative for an employer to pick from. FACT…..

7-I was hoping you'd be foolish enough to bring up BIAS:

I found the perfect book review on my first try:

A- Yeah, that pretty easy to do when you sort by lowest rating first. What a stupid ploy. Please try to not embarrass yourself any more. But again, that’s how a libtard attempts to make their point. FACT…

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/cu...views.sort_by=-OverallRating&s=books&x=7&y=10

Subtitle: BLUNT -- no-holds-barred & fact-filled!!!, December 25, 2001
    By Joel L. Gandelman (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews

Former CBS reporter Bernard Goldberg's BIAS became politicized even before it was out on the market. And it's a shame.
    This is a WONDERFUL, important, thought-provoking book and a GREAT READ...no matter WHAT your political stance is. Before this book was even in the general public's hands conservative talk-show hosts glorified it while some liberals (and news figures) badmouthed or down played it. But the bottom line is: Goldberg is a gifted writer who writes with incredible bluntness and supports most allegations with specific names, facts and quotations.

8-Pure psychosis. In fact, Gore likely would have won Florida if he'd demanded a statewide recount instead of cherrypicking certain counties.

A- He wouldn’t have needed to recount at all if Clinton wouldn’t have made such a big issue of returning a kid back to a father he had never met before, and who, under US, International, and common law, doesn’t have any parental rights. Instead, they roughed up the local media, who were incensed at the idea that Clinton/Frankenstein were going to send the kid back to a country that they had fled. And broke into the house, pepper spraying everyone in sight , and pointing a machine gun at the poor, terrified kid’s head. Remember the photo? Your Democratic party did that. FACT….

Additionally, I notice you’ve had no response about the whole Dan Rather/calling the polls closed thing. This also would have negated the necessity of dragging the country through the mud, cuz Gore would have lost, not by a couple of hundred, but according to a Democrat think tank headed by George Stephanopolous, by 8-12k. FACT…..

#59     Sep 7, 2007
  10. pattersb

pattersb Guest

"What Should Sen. Larry Craig Have Done? "

The honorable thing; fill a warm bath, slit his wrists and slowly bleed to death submersed in it.

If the Mafioso's ways are not his style, maybe he should follow the way of the Japanese. They've devised several ways to end a dishonorable life.

#60     Sep 7, 2007