what should I look at to earn 3K in a month?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by vk60546, Apr 1, 2011.

1. To those who questioned my honesty, I've attached my entire March statement from RCG with personal information removed. This should at least shut up the naysayers who think I'm fabricating this.

For those of you who think this is a one month wonder, I'll be back at the end of April with my next RCG statement. Why am I confident I won't look like a fool? Because I've tested the system and it works. It's not a curve-fitted aberration.

I wish everyone the best here. New traders, don't listen to the losers. Educate yourself, be prepared to spend months developing and testing your strategy, and you will be successful.

It CAN be done!

#71     Apr 3, 2011
  2. Day trading margins for my broker are:

$500 for all e-minis
    $2500 for FDAX

#72     Apr 3, 2011
  3. spindr0

spindr0

#73     Apr 3, 2011
  4. I do not think this is reasonable to look for something like this with these results.

Which avenue?..well that is another story. Most bang for the buck is what you want. Every Rose has it's Thorns (Poison)

If you want to make 50% in one month then be prepared to lose it all...Not that I am suggesting this.

I just cannot give you an avenue, It might be a personal choice. I trade Forex and divorced myself from every trading friend that I had at the time that I made that switch. They told me I was out of my mind.

ES

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c56vEgA4fjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#74     Apr 3, 2011
  5. I think you would need to trade futures to earn that much per month.

#75     Apr 3, 2011
  6. Question about that article about the scratch off tickets.... How can you examine the ticket before you buy it?? Who cares if you can predict it's a winner before you scratch it, you still have to buy a bunch of tickets.

#76     Apr 3, 2011