what should I look at to earn 3K in a month?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by vk60546, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Call it the "Trading is Too Damn Expensive" Party :D

#31     Apr 1, 2011
  2. How many "professional" baccarat players do you know of? :confused:

#32     Apr 1, 2011
  3. How are you going to start accumulating when they have a 1% edge over you??

#33     Apr 1, 2011
  4. You want to earn $3k a month, better get some knee pads and lipstick.

#34     Apr 1, 2011
  5. vk60546

vk60546

Good point. But you presumed that I was talking about consistently making that kind of profits.

I understand that most and that most likely includes me, will lose money in stocks. And I understand that there will be a big potential for loss with highest gains potential. That's why I asked about loses.

I'm obviously very green at this. Though I appreciate your response. How should I have phrased my question that would prevent an assumption that I'm looking for consistent monthly gains without any risk whatsoever?

#35     Apr 1, 2011
  6. You obviously have no idea how to trade. I guess it should be expected on this board. 95% of you guys on here are losers. Maybe you should think about another outlet or career bc trolling these boards with negativity really isn't productive.

To the OP, learn to be consistently profitable in your trading and gains will come. Try to filter out most of what you read on this board, most of it is nonsense. Or don't, it doesn't make a difference to me.

#36     Apr 1, 2011
  7. lindq

lindq

The major consideration here is that in order to come anywhere close to meeting your goals, you must take on a high degree of risk. There are no large rewards without large risks. That is not just a cliche. It is a fact of life.

But...you can't afford risk. Thus, you just can't afford to be in the game.

The number one reason traders fail is undercapitalization. That's because you need a good cushion to learn from your mistakes, and survive the process. But you don't have it.

You'll be toast before you even begin your learning process.

#37     Apr 1, 2011
  8. Buy books and go to university.

#38     Apr 1, 2011
  9. Great idea, good luck.

#39     Apr 1, 2011
  10. bln

bln

Funny thread..

1) Insider info. Dig up some insider info that gives you 100% probability of success.

2) Find a 80-90% high probability trade that pays a risk to reward of minimum 1:2, then you can risk 25% of your capital to earn 50%. Of cause you only get one or two chances to hit the ball until the money is gone.

#40     Apr 1, 2011