what should I look at to earn 3K in a month?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by vk60546, Apr 1, 2011.

1. vk60546

vk60546

Having only 6K to invest, if I wanted to make 50% or close to it in a month, what should I study?

I'm *not* asking what stocks to buy or what markets to invest in. It's more of a general question on which avenue produces the best chance for highest gains. Of course, I'd also like to know what are the potential losses with given strategy also.

thanks.

2. Art and methodologies in lottery ticket purchasing.

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Cracking the Scratch Lottery Code:

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/01/ff_lottery/all/1

"“Once I worked out how much money I could make if this was my full-time job, I got a lot less excited,” Srivastava says. “I’d have to travel from store to store and spend 45 seconds cracking each card. I estimated that I could expect to make about $600 a day. That’s not bad. "

4. Study horoscope. :p

5. At 50% a month, you can turn your 6K into about 20 trillion in under 5 years. That's more than the entire U.S. gross domestic product. I'd suggest you study common sense.

6. It's a shame that people on this board respond to questions in this way. That's not how a forum for supposed traders should be. but goes to show most arent traders and even less are making money.

To answer your question, if you're looking for returns like that with that capital in this market, I'd suggest directional plays on active stocks, and trading ATM options. you're risk/reward is high but its not difficult to achieve that. Keep tight stops on losses and trail winners.

7. You can earn 50% per month for 1 year but I sincerely doubt you will continue the same performance for more than 1 year otherwise you will be the richest person in the world after few years.

8. SCI new york - you are so full of shit.

We are trying to prevent this guy from losing all his money, which he will do if he just starts taking ATM option trades. His expectations are out of whack - we are playfull letting him know that. He will have no chance of success if his expectations are so far fetched.

You my friend, are a fool.

9. Only one way......you'd need to join a prop firm.

10. +1.

Though leverage + non-public material information can go a loooooong way.......

#10     Apr 1, 2011