What should I do with my system?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Jumpshot, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Jumpshot

Jumpshot

For those who are interested I have developed a fully automated trading system for the Trade Station Platform.

The system allows the trader to scalp, day trade, swing trade or position trade. The system is based on sound theory including volume ratio, eKam CCI, price channel and moving average trend following filters. The PC-CCI -VR 1.32 trading system is a profitable, robust, low risk, mechanical trading system, which can be applied to individual stocks or futures. This featured system utilizes concepts of technical analysis and money management techniques locking in superior results. This system has been in development for over 3 years.

2. bagg

bagg

Flog it off for about $15

3. doh, call GS CEO and sell it for 100M

4. Ever thought of letting it trade?

Sorry that's a silly idea.

Sell it. You already have an offer, see if you get a bigger one.

5. Oops I misread, you don't have an offer yet. Try eBay

6. Milton

Milton

From what you wrote it seems that your "system" is... garbage. sry but that is. Why don't you try to research more and build a TRADING PLAN, not a "system" and be a trader, investor or whatever you want. instead of being a salesman? No offence, I'm just trying to help you.

7. haha nice 1.

8. Maybe he does not have enough money to trade. What if he is for real. System could suck. This industry has created a lot of fakes and scamers that there is no more trust. Now when someone post information like this they get beat up. Give the guy credit or post nothing. With out data with real funds your program is worthless. IF you have data from simulator it will be hard but possible to borrow 10k for prop account.