What should I do? Losing lots of money!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by kqgone2da, Oct 23, 2009.

1. How is forex any more for gamblers than any other market?
    You say that forex is for financial institutes to hedge against currency risk (which is true), and then you say "etc". What would the etc. be? Speculation? But wait, I thought you said real traders do not play forex?

Sounds like you've got your ass handed to you in forex and now consider it a con.

#21     Oct 28, 2009
  2. jjf

jjf

Just stick to one of your earlier usernames, you never know someone might even take you seriously and offer advice.
    In which case I would be worried if I was you.

#22     Oct 28, 2009
  3. What utter rubbish.

You may be just a troll who knows but enough people spout this crap.

#23     Oct 28, 2009
  4. This is the experience of almost all traders. It sounds like your worst problem is you have no serious edge AND you do not understand money management well. You need both, in spades, or you are the poster child for most traders...

#24     Oct 30, 2009
  5. If the GBP is kicking your ass...just do the opposite trade of what you would normally do with it. Just like George!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODdW_Xxyj2g&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ODdW_Xxyj2g&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#25     Oct 30, 2009
  6. kqgone2da

kqgone2da

A poster child for most traders I may be, but I'm up over 500K this year alone, and I've maid 2/3 of this loss back already. I was experimenting w/ new strategy, but decided it's best to stick w/ what I know to be profitable. This is my only 'drawdown' of the year, it was bound to happen, no big deal - I've shaken it off a long time ago. Thanks for the advice nonetheless.

#26     Oct 30, 2009
  7. Seriously, you have over 400K and you are having a tough time making a go at it? PM me and I will tell you how to turn that 400K into over 10M in the next 3 months. This is not a hyped claim, go read my most recent posts, I am good at what I do.

5K in AMZN options 10min before the bell, would have made you 2000% and 4000% on certain strikes the next day(my relative volume scanners picked up over a 10,000% spike in relative volume pouring into AMZN 10 min before the bell, and I backed up the truck.

Anyhow, the move I would be referring to is options on certain asset classes in Equities and Futures.

#27     Oct 30, 2009
  8. No thanks. Read your recent posts and warning and complaint about your thread being killed

You need mental help...

Wouldn't deposit 400 cents with you...

#28     Oct 30, 2009
  9. Holy crap and I thought the obama admin was full of sh^!:eek:

Please offer your services to Uncle Ben and timmy, they need all the help they can get.

#29     Oct 30, 2009
  10. If you are on a losing streak...take a rest... sometimes a birds eye view on the market is the best option until you are aligned with the market again!

#30     Nov 1, 2009