what should i be paying?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by zmiws, Feb 7, 2008.

1. O.K.,
    please name firms who offer .002 for 2mil per month/50k opening account/all in/100% pay out/reliable/fast?
    thanks

#41     Feb 8, 2008

2. Ok ..follow the bouncing ball...i never said the rates are impossible....In fact I told you of one firm paying .15 cents per 1000 that still went out ( btw...they were scolded on these boards)....All I did was question the profit margin made by THE FIRM ( i don't care what the trader makes or pays) when they are also giving 100% payouts...I know first hand the profit margin and the TRUE cost to clear a trade...how we got from there to here is your guess...If im so wrong about this then lets take a look at how many firms have come and gone over the last few years that were charging MORE then this ???

My other point was that, sure, if you have huge volume like the larger firms you can score big off this model...but smaller firms cannot

#42     Feb 8, 2008
  3. What do you consider a smaller firm?

#43     Feb 8, 2008
  4. for DT firms, 100 million or less per month

#44     Feb 8, 2008
  5. apparently they all do...yet i still don;t see any names....you also left out 10 :1 leverage:D

#45     Feb 8, 2008
  6. At 5m volume, not 2m.

JC trading, every genesis LLC (im guessing Cy Group, BCF), Golden, Echotrade. I would bet most Assent LLC's.

(no one has .002 All in, everything is passed through)

#46     Feb 8, 2008
  7. Also, im talking remote, not in an office. Offices cost money.

#47     Feb 8, 2008
  8. Question: out of all those 'firms' mentioned...how many are FINRA members???

#48     Feb 8, 2008
  9. I dont work at any of the above firms, so i dont know, but you need to understand that no one gives a crap. You get rates, you get paid, end of story.

#49     Feb 8, 2008

10. Your starting to come my way now LOL....offices, lines, software and fees add up...thats why i was questioning the sanity of the structure being mentioned....the bottom line is most firms like that will collapse if the volume dries up even 10 or 15%....and all these LLC's.....well...buyer beware

#50     Feb 8, 2008