what should he do?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by minimi, Jun 10, 2003.

1. minimi

minimi

He is so angry. And he wants to kill and destory everyone and everything that he hates.

2. Pabst

Pabst

I'd like to be one of those gawkers yelling, Jump, Jump!!

3. sammybea

sammybea

pretty disturbing coments to post like that.. Are u trying to tell us you are the next Burton?

4. Breaking keyboards and calculators always refreshes me :D

best
    david

5. :eek:

6. RichSohn

RichSohn

sniff some glue

elmer's is my fave.

7. Jake777

Jake777

I used to feel the same way. I don't know if this will work for "him" here, but it works for me.

Let it go.

WHatever it is, whatever it was, whatever it might be. Let it go. Try hard, let the chips fall where they may. Then let it go.

Many times, one feels pissed because he takes it that way. Don't take it that way anymore. Let it go.

Because the alternative, to be angry like that, is not good. It's exhausting to be so angry like that. it really is. So let it go.

I'm not kidding around and I'm not mocking anyone. This really does work for me.

Jake

8. nitro

nitro

I suggest "he" seek help. Sometimes we are not strong enough to confront things ourselves and must seek others that we can listen to and share with and understand us somewhat.

My little brother was a mess until he found AA. It has helped him share himself with others. I am not necessarily suggesting or not suggesting AA, but something like it where he fits in.

Best of luck,

nitro

9. chessman

chessman Guest

Good times
    Hardly pass my way
    The bad times
    Never seem to wash away.
    It's been awhile
    Since the sun came out
    To clear my gray skies
    Filled with doubt.

I must escape from
    This wilderness of sorrows
    Where there aren't any signs
    Of brighter tomorrows.

Deep in my heart, I know
    These bad times won't last
    If I pray a little harder - -
    This Too . . . Shall Pass!

10. FinStat

FinStat

give me a break........the market is no place for catharsis.....pull yourself together.

#10     Jun 10, 2003