What should a day trader emini 500 should think?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Leob, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Leob

Leob

Betweens 12:30 - 13:15 it's look like the bayers can absorbed any size of liquidity from the near all time high. How can this be explain.
    I'm bear and miss all that up moves..
    Was written in real session time..
    Maybe the fall we came eventually..
    To be continue...
    Not over yet...
    I see 4523 4527 2 days dame vpoc and we in all times high..
    Strange..
    Accumulation on the highs. What's that mean in the market?
    Is "the big boys" in or this is dumb guy against smart guys ... Or we see dumb guys against dump guys?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. schizo

schizo

1. As a daytrader, your job is not to follow the smart money but monitor the dumb money.
    2. Always ask yourself, "Is there anyone behind me who could be much dumber than me?"

3. Leob

Leob

This is really interesting..
    I'm serious.

4. xandman

xandman

Just a quiet day. There has to be healthy institutional flow to create momentum.

murray t turtle and Leob like this.
  5. Leob

Leob

Just cought the move up
    It's save my day..
    Typing during trade..

6. Exactly!

7. Handle123

Handle123

I am looking for Accumulation on highs by large traders, then slight pullback then all the late comers be allowed to push market higher, then I be selling for long term/hedged.

Scalping/Day trading really amusing, read all the beginner books and youtube
    Best YouTube Day Trading Channels - DayTrading.com

Books and youtube are for those who think learning to trade can be done in a weekend, but read what beginners are doing so you can wait till they get stopped out, and often times price will return in the original direction. After you get the hang of it, might develop an evil laugh.

Really have to "think" outside the box, large traders didn't get large by doing what the books or definition of charting or indicators show masses how to do so. Takes a long long time to get good, to learn a multitude of ways to enter, sounds so easy to buy low and sell high, watching an instrument drop like a rock knowing you have to reverse, but the more trades one takes and succeeds, you better to understand that low can mean less risk.

comagnum, PennySnatch and Leob like this.
  8. Markets go up. Markets go down. Buy when they go up. Sell when they go down. Very simple, yet very hard.

Thinking why this, why that, is generally not a good mindset for a trader as the market will do what it wants to do at any given time regardless of what anyone thinks.

9. Leob

Leob

It's Ok, I'm not falling into "I want to now why".. traps. In the end, I follow my signals, no metter what I feel. I respect my system.

Laissez Faire likes this.
  10. Good. :)

#10     Oct 22, 2021
    Leob likes this.