What she does NOT want on V-day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by a529612, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Wow, wouldnt have expected that.

That teddy bear thing is WAY out of control, for a start....which i cant understand.

Ive heard of guys going the giant stuffed toy route, and invariably, they thought "why the hell am i buying this? "

If these stats are right, there's a lot of dissapointed women out their.
    Saying, "why the hell did i get this?"

Not surprising though, given what, 6% dont know, what it is they dont want.
    Which is baffling enough, by itself.

:confused:

2. Valentine's day is for suckers.

3. Not if they replaced marriage with it-one romantic gesture a year, Vs a lifetime of uh....

Hydro, Ive read a lot of your posts, and i really cant fault them for sheer facts, knowledge, not even poor presentation, your always on the money, incisive in fact.

But i mean, do you EVER turn off? Chill, you know?

Nobody i ever met, smokin the hydro ,could do so much as order a packet of crisps & a slurpy at the 7/11. Ever.

Conundrum.

4. Of course it is.

After all, what could be more romantic than pre-scheduled romance by calendar?

5. Chocolate flavored panties?

6. Bubble

Bubble

Valentine's Day is a big deal around my house.

Never underestimate how much nookie you can get from a silly little stuffed item that says "I love you" or sings "Wild Thing" from the drug store.

Most women are on diets, but a little heart shaped chocolate is just what she REALLY wants. You can do Godiva for $100 but a small box of Russell Stover works too.

And gals.....make his favorite meal. And don't get mad if he falls asleep in front of the TV. LOL.

:D :D

7. I wonder what happens to stock prices of florist or flower growing companies around Valentines day.

8. i don't want anything on v-day except to be treated nicely, VERY nicely....:D

#10     Feb 10, 2007