what romney believes. history of mormanism.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Man, you're the gift that just keeps on giving. Take long to come up with that retort?

You followed the law, and that somehow compares to actually going into the Service of the United States? RCG did it seems. And, if you're going to pick on RCG, which is really shallow, then how come you don't go after PT who is the same profession?

Might consider reading some of the analysis of those with the disorder of putting others down. Feelings of inadequacy and all that. It might help you stop being so angry and unfulfilled in your life.

#21     Sep 4, 2012
  2. where's waldo.

#22     Sep 4, 2012
  3. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LdCEJISKWHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#23     Sep 5, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

So he claims, but then he's a confirmed documented pathological liar and doesn't know a .22 from 5.56mm.
    PT isn't a lying ignorant race obsessed idiot claiming that nursing is some sort of rocket science.

Oh and your reading comprehension sucks.

#24     Sep 5, 2012
  5. Ain't that the truth, seems so ubiquitous a trait in our liberals with BDS (brain derangement syndrome)
    so far the chief markers appear to be
    1) no more than 3rd grade reading comprehension.
    2) educated well beyond their IQ
    3) think everybody owes them, just for breathing

help me out with some others.

#25     Sep 5, 2012
  6. [​IMG]

(don't go off the deep end thinking I'm being literal)

#26     Sep 5, 2012

7. I never said nursing was rocket science, it's just that 12yr old girls cannot become nurses, that's all:D

#27     Sep 5, 2012
  8. In your case I'd say that's quite the understatement.
    Of course I seriously question your competence at the least since you evidently didn't know LPN stands for "Licensed practical nurse".

#28     Sep 5, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just candy stripers, one step away from what you do.

#29     Sep 5, 2012
  10. (CNN) - Democrats voted to update their party's platform Wednesday evening at their convention to include a reference to Jerusalem being the capital of Israel, as well as the insertion of the word "

"I am here to attest and affirm that our faith and belief in God is central to the American story and informs the values we've expressed in our party's platform," Strickland, who chaired the party's platform committee, read.

When he learned of the absence of the word God from the platform, Obama reacted by saying, "Why on earth would that have been taken out?" three Democratic sources told CNN.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...-platform-with-jerusalem-reference/?hpt=hp_t1

No one is more religious than your messiah.

#30     Sep 5, 2012