what romney believes. history of mormanism.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's that guy say about compulsive liars wearing dreadlocks and slaving away in a small town dump on third shift?

#11     Sep 4, 2012
  2. In defense of our Latter Day friends, they have some of the best family values of any modern religious group I've ever seen. For example, they actually try not to fornicate or commit adultery..... result: most kids growing up Mormon actually have a mom and dad at home. I've never met a Mormon street thug.

Even an atheist can see the value in low crime and the nuclear family unit.

#12     Sep 4, 2012
  3. He is not going to give one. He does not hold a license in Allied Health. If he did, he would proudly proclaim that, especially since he thinks a FICA score of 650 is impressive.:D

#13     Sep 4, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You proclaimed to have taken flying lessons once.

You proclaimed to have been in harms way.

That didn't make it so now did it?

#14     Sep 4, 2012
  5. Idiot. Anyone who serves is in harms way. What a friggin moron.

But, that is redneck logic for ya.:D

#15     Sep 4, 2012
  6. That explains why they don't make movies about Mormon drug dealers and pimps... though it might make a good comedy.

#16     Sep 4, 2012
  7. +1 The family is a cornerstone in any society. I respect the right of people to believe whatever they want and I respect people that they take care of themselves and their own blood to the best of their ability.

#17     Sep 4, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

A stateside nurse is in harms way? From what? Just because you MIGHT have bent sent over seas - in the rear with the gear.
    Hey I registered for the draft. Since I MIGHT have been sent over seas was I in harms way too? You servile moron.

#18     Sep 4, 2012
  9. Oh, you followed the law because you were afraid of getting drafted. How American of you. How brave of you. Another chicken hawk. At least RCG did some real service for America. You did nothing. And, dont' ask, because I served too.

You MIGHT have been forced to ManUp, but you didn't. That's pretty much it Luke.

#19     Sep 4, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

IF I was afraid of getting drafted, I wouldn't have followed the law/registered.

How do you get through the day without harming yourself?

#20     Sep 4, 2012