What Republicans Should Do

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Eight

Eight

+1

#11     Jul 12, 2011
  2. If the libs are tards and they have won again....then does that make the other side.....what does that make the other side? :eek:

#12     Jul 12, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Or worse "8 years of epic failure"

AHHHHHHHHHH!

#13     Jul 12, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

Even some of the producers are a little slow to catch on.. California being the archetypal American Left State for decades now, voted the most business unfriendly place for 7 consecutive years, is currently experiencing a wave of relocating businesses. There was an earlier wave during the good economic times but some are slower to act I guess...

Amazon is playing politics with Moonbeam Brown even, they started a ballot initiative to repeal his legislation for collecting sales tax on internet sales. It only took Amazon a few days to get that underway... The California Leadership took decades to respond to new developments and then, after all that time to think, they do some hamfisted assclown thingy like they did recently and upset Amazons applecart. Amazon killed 10,000 entrepreneurial jobs in California in one swell foop the other day.

I wonder if the Left's goals include prosperity at all? I remember when Brown was the Governor in the 1970's... he was all into the sexual revolution while we had inflation that was killing old people. They were losing homes that they had paid for over a lifetime of hard work to the Counties because they couldn't make the tax payments. It was not a trivial problem, the numbers were in the hundreds per month per county... that brainless piece of work Brown didn't lift a finger to bail them out.. Comedians were joking about old people and the best brands of dogfood to eat... I guess that oldsters are about fifty/ fifty conservative/ liberal so losing them all is fine with Democrats. Obama just took the same tack with his ideas to reduce Social Security over time by changing the way inflation is calculated. He sure never suggested that benefits should be changed in the ghettos where he has 95% of the votes in his back pocket... Does the MSM ever, ever, mention ideas like workfare.. I'd love to see workfare as the only way to get welfare, it would be fun to swing by and make fun of people that were sucking up the tax monies..

#14     Jul 12, 2011
  5. yeah, his favorite is the one about a chu-chu train...

too late for Bachmann:
    [​IMG]

#15     Jul 12, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

That's because they have little and are intimidated by those who do have a respectable IQ.

AAA - Send your idea to Boehner and McConnell. I'm tired of hearing our idiot president showing everybody how stupid he is on TV each day.

#16     Jul 12, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

God help us if that happens.

#17     Jul 12, 2011
  8. Yes, by all means.

Because it's all about winning the propaganda war. That's the most important thing.

Both sides, including the pathetic Tea Party, have shown a complete unwillingness to tackle the fiscal difficulties head on.

Very disappointing.

#18     Jul 12, 2011
  9. Having moderators engage in juvenile name calling does not help ET or the ET community in any way shape or form.

#19     Jul 12, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Why increase the debt limit?

When did raising someone's credit card limit help them decrease their indebtedness?

The Obama regime refuses to curtail their drunken-sailor spending so perhaps the limit is a good thing.

I don't care if we'll have to pay a higher interest rate because the debt limit will most certainly force epic spending cuts which is what we wanted in the first place.

Default? Works for me. :D

#20     Jul 13, 2011