What Religion is Obama?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by wildchild, Sep 24, 2012.

What is Obama's religion?

1. Shiite

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Sunni

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Do you hate Muslims?

#11     Sep 25, 2012
  2. wildchild

wildchild

I hate terrorists.

Obama launched his political career in Bill Ayers' living room. What did Bill Ayers have to say in the Sept 11, 2001 New York Times?

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.'' Mr. Ayers, who spent the 1970's as a fugitive in the Weather Underground, was sitting in the kitchen of his big turn-of-the-19th-century stone house in the Hyde Park district of Chicago.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/11/b...moir-sorts-war-protester-talks-life-with.html

Why do you support this mrbill?

#12     Sep 25, 2012
  3. I hate terrorists too, and would never support bombs. I would not have supported any of the Crusades either, nor the bombing of abortion clinics, or any other hate motivated violence.

#13     Sep 25, 2012
  4. Apparently Obama's speech to the UN today included a blistering attack on anyone who insults "the Prophet of Islam."

This is more relevant than you may think because they are agreeing to a treaty behind the scenes that would make it a violation of international law to insult islam. You can say the Senate would never ratify it, but what kind of administration would even discuss something so repugnant?

It's not just that Obama is awfully cozy with muslims either, but that he is cozy with the very worst elements, like the Muslim Brotherhood and their front group CAIR here. Al Qaeda was an offshoot of the Brotherhood. Obama issued a waiver to continue billions in aid to the Brotherhood thugs running Egypt after a congressional cutoff.

Of course,if Romney points any of this out, the mainstream media will immediately attack him for being a birther and encouraging islamaphobia.

#14     Sep 25, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Yikes!!!!! That %&@*$% Obama!

#15     Sep 25, 2012
  6. You know about this treaty how? Actual fact or just speculation?

#16     Sep 25, 2012
  7. Shits and Sunnis are both terrorists. So Obama is a terrorist, whichever one he chooses.

#17     Sep 25, 2012
  8. wildchild

wildchild

You support a person who launched his career at the home of terrorist. You can't deny that.

Just think on the Sunday after 9/11 there were relief crews still looking for survivors at the WTC site. At the same time this was going on, Obama was at church listening to his pastor blame America for the attack.

That is Obama. That is who you support.

#18     Sep 25, 2012