What Religion is Obama?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by wildchild, Sep 24, 2012.

What is Obama's religion?

1. Shiite

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Sunni

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. wildchild

wildchild

Simple enough to answer.

"You are absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith"
    Obama 2008

2. I'm pretty sure he said Christian, but then again, what religion are you claiming to be?

But, OK, I'll help you with the reading required to post something of value.

Snopes: "Barack Obama admitted to being a Muslim.....yada yada..."

FALSE:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslimfaith.asp

Come one now, this is so stupid, and 4 years old stupid at that.

3. Indonesia is mostly Sunni. So if I had to choose......

4. wildchild

wildchild

Based on Obama's actions I would say he is clearly Shiite. Iran is run by Shiites and he clearly wants them to obtain nukes to increase their power in the Middle East. When the Iranians were rallying in the streets, Obama was very firm saying that the protesters should leave and let the Shiite clerics maintain control.

Additionally, Bin Laden was a Sunni and Obama really wanted to see him dead. When you look at the Bin Laden raid it was nothing more than Obama using the US military to settle old tribal scores for Obama.

To be absolutely sure we will have to find out what form of Islam the madrassa Obama attended as a child taught.

5. Some sort of out of body hallucination you're having here? Make stuff up, ask a very stupid question, then pretend there is an answer to yourself. Definition of insanity of course. Good for a laugh, laughing at crazy people is not really fun, but in this case.

Yes or No: Do you still beat your wife, parents, and animals?

6. Say helllooo to Mittens base voters!:D

7. pspr

pspr

Madonna votes Shiite if anyone cares.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Madonna: "Obama Is 'A Black Muslim In The White House,' Deserves Votes"

9. wildchild

wildchild

Only 34% of Americans think Obama is a Christian. If I am Romneys base voter, then Obama is trouble because people just don't buy it.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Say hello to Obama's base voters, moron.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SeJbOU4nmHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#10     Sep 25, 2012