What really happened in Tibet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by james_bond_3rd, Mar 20, 2008.

1. damned commies........i wish this uprising took place right before or during the olympics to embarrass the communists and show their true colors

the china hype and love affair in this country is disgusting.......watch cnbc for example...........they say china which reverence every 10 seconds

#11     Mar 22, 2008

2. We hate some persons because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them. ~Charles Caleb Colton

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us. ~Herman Hesse

#12     Mar 22, 2008
  3. montysky

montysky

There was no invasion in 1959, nor in 1949, nor 1950, nor 1951. I mean how can you invade your own territory?

If China taking control of Tibet was invasion then it was the same type of invasion done by Lincoln to the Confederate States.

Tibet was part of China long before there was a United States of America. And Uncle Sam and Honest Abe both agreed in 1942.

BTW, that 1959 uprising by the Tibetans was instigated by the CIA, called Operation ST Circus.

#13     Mar 27, 2008
  4. Did the Americans invade Texas in 1959?

I think they did. Before 1959, Texas was independent country. Texas is now an occupied country.

United States : Texas
    China : Tibet

Exact the same analogy.

#14     Mar 27, 2008