What really happened ....11 september

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NickBarings, Dec 5, 2006.

1. You mean Ratboy is making up these documents? I think they look pretty authentic and the contents are amazing and shocking. Put that next to the fact that I think this administration is al lot more corrupt than the one in the 60's and the whole premise isn't so unbelievable anymore. Not at all!

I can imagine you're all unwilling to believe this stuff, but please be accurate and tell what you don't believe:
    Don't you believe the crime was committed?
    or
    Don't you believe the evidence?

Ursa..

#51     Dec 6, 2006
  2. #52     Dec 6, 2006
  3. My link to alien involvement has amazing and shocking content as well. They have actual pictures of alien beings at the towers while they were falling.
    http://www.gallerize.com/039 9-11... QUESTION.htm
    Is this all it takes to provide credible evidence of someones whacked out theory? A link to a web site and that's it? I can find any, and I mean any CT you're looking for. So what!

#53     Dec 6, 2006

4. Not really. Both kennedys were taken out to suit political needs.
    What part about organized crime controlling most of our society in every country don't you get?
    Some hits are more high profile than others.

Watch the video he was clearly shot from the front.
    And didn;t dozens of people who touched it afterwards, like guy who filmed autopsy etc., suddenly die in the years following it?
    Mere conincidence I guess.

#54     Dec 6, 2006
  5. I've often wondered what kind of mind someone must have to believe some of this crap. Now I don't even want to know.:mad:

#55     Dec 6, 2006
  6. More crazy ass CT:

No planes anywhere on 9/11?
    Due to the success of the "no plane at Pentagon" claim, several successor claims of "no planes" were floated, but none were as popular as the original. These efforts include the "webfairy" theory that there wasn't a plane at the World Trade Center north tower (even though the photos of the hole in the tower clearly show the impact of the wings), that the plane that hit the South Tower was some sort of military plane with "pods" that were firing missiles at the building (the only evidence for the "missile" claim is blurry low resolution video that could easily have been altered with software), and even a claim that there wasn't a plane crash in Pennsylvania.

The "no plane at the towers" campaign didn't fly, partially because the idea for the missile masked by a King Kong sized hologram of a plane at the North Tower is ridiculous. So the next version of "no plane" was a claim that the plane that hit the South Tower was swapped in mid-flight with military plane that crashed into the tower, carrying a "pod" under the plane that fired a missile at the building just before crashing into it. Variations on the "pod" is that it was a bomb or perhaps a remote controlled flight system. (Of course, none of the pod people can explain why the military conspirators wouldn't have merely placed these devices in the plane itself, or why the plane would be unable to penetrate the towers without first firing a missile. It is amazing how much time can be spent refuting this endless flood of nonsense, which is probabaly the purpose behind this propaganda.) The "pod" plane claims have not had substantial impact, since they are strange, based on fuzzy pictures and have been clearly refuted by the 9/11 truth movement - the pod is merely a carefully chosen photo of the normal "fairing" bulge between the wing and the fuselage.

Some more crap:
    A couple minor variations on the pod hoax are that it was not firing missiles, but was really a bomb or perhaps a remote controlled flight system (if the planes were remote controlled, the altered navigational systems would have been made in or near the cockpit - this claim is a means to discredit the probable reality of remote control on 9/11). None of the pod people suggested why the military conspirators wouldn't have merely placed these devices in the plane itself, why no one noticed the pod and/or missile until they pointed it out, or why the plane would have been unable to penetrate the towers without first firing a missile.

It is amazing how much time can be spent refuting this endless flood of nonsense, which is probably the purpose for this propaganda.

Perhaps one day there will be "no building" theories offered as part of this information warfare attack.

Hey! Maybe that's it! There were no Twin Towers! It was all an illusion. A giant hologram put up since 1974. To what end will the evil Bush aliens go too?

#56     Dec 6, 2006
  7. 9/11 Consipiracy = Schizoid personality

#57     Dec 6, 2006

8. Most drooling Sheep can't even think 5 minutes ahead.

Smart people think 5 years ahead

The smartest people think 5 generations ahead

And those who control the worlds affairs think 5 centuries ahead

Everything that has come to pass this century was planned more than 5 centuries ago . If you want to know what is going to happen in the next 5 centuries ......

http://ollboks.dk.telia.net/~u143201588/Controversybook/

#58     Dec 6, 2006

9. Don't you believe the crime was committed?
    or
    Don't you believe the evidence?

Very nicely put.

The more horrendous the incident, the less likely that the average sheeple brain will comprehend it.

#59     Dec 6, 2006
  10. it's very tough for the average american to even contemplate something so despicable and sadistic may have been perpetuated by those he voted in office. imagine the clash of emotions and the feeling of rejection towards the state and yourself as well. tough cookie, no doubt. havent u noticed in all the posts people dont even wonder why such and such happened even tho defies the laws of physics, much more comfy to reply with anger and disgust. the only conspiracy here is the one the goverment tried to sell u.

-"a plane as been hijacked"
    "u guys are gonna scramble f15s"?

-"jeez, i dont know...hmm...u see...everybody left here...."

oh boy.

#60     Dec 6, 2006