What really happened ....11 september

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NickBarings, Dec 5, 2006.

1. I already knew idiots existed in this world there was absolutely no need in proving it again.

#31     Dec 5, 2006
  2. The above represent just a few of the conspiracy theories ratgirl has claimed to subcribe to here on ET. God knows there are probably many more.

I was wondering how long it would take for you to show up here. You must have felt some serious butterflies in your stomach when you saw the title of this thread, huh?

Back and to the left, baby... back and to the left.

#32     Dec 5, 2006
  3. And don't think I'm not on to you, Mr. EliteTrader, AKA ET. Yep! You got it! ET as in Extraterrestrial. OH! Yea! There's a connection and you've just been busted Mr. ET. The jig is up! Trying to take over the markets one trader at a time. Now it all makes sense. I make the perfect trade using my Magic 8 Ball system, and surprise, surprise, the trade goes against me. Well, we'll see about that. Yes we will!

#33     Dec 5, 2006
  4. #34     Dec 5, 2006
  5. nicole still buys the warren commission fantasy... now that is funny. back to the left but the magic bullet went in his shoulder then through connolly then did a complete reverse and went back through kennedy's skull..... LOL LOL LOL nicole.. nice try puddin. this is embarrassing. i saw that on quickdraw mcdraw one time... the little bullet had a smiley face even.

[​IMG]

#35     Dec 5, 2006
  6. Yep, and when asked for a shred of proof for any of this - two words.

GOOGLE VIDEO!!!

:)

#36     Dec 5, 2006
  7. [​IMG]

#37     Dec 5, 2006
  8. Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a 1962 plan to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government of Fidel Castro, as part of the U.S. government's Operation Mongoose anti-Castro initiative. The plan, which was not implemented, called for various false flag actions, including simulated or real state-sponsored acts of terrorism (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. and Cuban soil. The plan was proposed by senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders, including the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lyman Louis Lemnitzer.

The proposal was presented in a document entitled Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba,[1] a collection of draft memoranda written by the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) representative to the Caribbean Survey Group. The document was presented by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13 with one paragraph approved, as a preliminary submission for planning purposes.

The previously secret document was originally made public on November 18, 1997 by the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board, a U.S. federal agency overseeing the release of government records related to John F. Kennedy's assassination. A total of about 1500 pages of once-secret military records covering 1962 to 1964 were concomitantly declassified by said Review Board....... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

#38     Dec 5, 2006
  9. [​IMG]

#39     Dec 5, 2006
  10. [​IMG]

#40     Dec 5, 2006