What Psychotic Meds Was The Sandy Hook Shooter On?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Much easier to ban guns than address the real issues. Piss poor parenting. Piss poor educational system. Piss poor medical system that over medicates everyone. Piss poor attention paid to the violence in the movies and games. Piss poor media that glorifies the killing. And finally a piss poor government more interested in election cycles than doing their job. Let's just ban the guns. That'll work. I just can't feel sorry anymore for a nation that's this f'n stupid.

#11     Jan 7, 2013
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

I have been asking myself the same question. Why is it not on the news and nothing being discussed about harmful effects of over medication.

#12     Jan 7, 2013
  3. The better part of the population is medicated on something. Prescription med's, booze, dope, combo of all three. Drugs good, NRA bad. We are a nation of people on the run...from reality.

#13     Jan 7, 2013
  4. wjk

wjk

I'm trying to figure out if this is a rhetorical question.

#14     Jan 7, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Kind of like Jefferson Airplane's song from the 60's - "Go Ask Alice"

One pill makes you larger
    And one pill makes you small
    And the ones that mother gives you
    Don't do anything at all
    Go ask Alice
    When she’s ten feet tall

#15     Jan 7, 2013
  6. I'm just a lil skeptical of the rat autism diagnosis.

Instead of researching it sounds to me like they were piecing together an anti-pesticide agenda by including a contrived definition of a faddish human diagnosis .

Try again , Mr Scientist

#16     Jan 7, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

But you have to admit that must be one of the reasons we don't arm rats. I'm sure FC will back me up on that one.

#17     Jan 7, 2013
  8. I'm not sure which would give you the most consternation, that I am medicated or that I'm not.

NOT by the way :D :D :D

#18     Jan 7, 2013