What program produces 50%-100% a year

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mureese, Feb 3, 2007.

1. mureese

mureese

is there any programs out there were people are trading and making 50%-100%. if you are not making such returns do not reply, because it would seem you don't know if you aren't earning those returns your self.

2. Wetton

Wetton

Are there any people out there trading a program or system earning 100% to 200% per year? If so, I will forward you a postage paid return envelope so that you may send me your system. Better yet, just send me your money since I do not like to work.

Many thanks in advance.

3. mureese

mureese

Hello people

I am small hedge fund manager in Georgia and i am looking for a trader or trading system to get into to earn some good returns for my investors.

So i will ask again is anyone making those kind of returns.

4. toc

toc

Find a stocks program returning more than 25% a year an you are in the category of Warren Buffet. 50-100% is getting out of the natural way of things. :D :D :D :D :D :D

5. I wonder what your 'investors' would do if they knew you asked such dumb questions here.

Ursa..

6. mureese

mureese

I run a real estate hedge fund I am a real estate investors but would like to branch our returns and get into another investment. I am the man in real estate and looking for something else to profit from.

7. Hacksaw

Hacksaw

Awhh ..... BULLSHIT !!!

8. Beat it, asswipe.

9. Hacksaw

Hacksaw

10. mureese

mureese

what the fuck are you talking about, you are newer than me. like i said before haters can't get rid of them, keep shit going just like a female

LOL pussy

#10     Feb 4, 2007