What profession did you come from?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by EMini-Player, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Hey, pretty funny, RS7!

#51     Jul 16, 2003
  2. prox

prox

Corporate slave

#53     Jul 16, 2003
  3. #54     Jul 16, 2003
  4. Nice!

Every Trader can learn something from these guys...
    Excerpts from this site:

(225!) REASONS TO LOVE YOUR CORPS

8. Toughest mascot. The Marine Corps' is a bull dog. The Navy's: a goat.

21. Toughest boot camp. When San Diego was still training Navy recruits, legend has it that recruits occasionally would jump the fence and accidentally land in Marine boot camp. The Marines would keep them a couple of days, and when the recruits were sent back, they were ready to be sailors!

215. Commitment and devotion. "You gotta love it,'' says Col. Richard D. Stearns, commanding officer, Marine Corps Air Station, Beaufort, S.C. "Just liking it won't get you through the day.''

-Well indahook, You wouldn't have such troubles with the discipline... :D

-Nice 2C You're still aboard, man!

Sincerely,
    ~The Scientist

#55     Jul 16, 2003
  5. I spent 13 years in the Silicon Valley here in California with such firms as, Silicon Graphics, Sun Microsystems, Xerox, Seagate, Quantum and Apple Computer....most of it spent in Sales and Marketing the last 3 years my title was Business Development Mngr.....I am so glad I am not doing that anymore...kinda got burnt out after the dot "bomb" event and love trading.

rttrader -

#56     Jul 16, 2003
  6. OORAH! Living the dream after being green. See any action?

Somalia 1993 = Operation Restore Hope (Operation what a joke)

#57     Jul 16, 2003
  7. Thank you scientist.....great post! Its a shame I cannot remember any Navy jokes..to many.

#58     Jul 16, 2003
  8. Head Nipple Tweaker

At any given time I carried 2-3 female interns on my staff. They were grateful for the opportunity to serve under the dog!

#59     Jul 16, 2003
  9. lescor

lescor

firefighter/paramedic

#60     Jul 16, 2003