What products do you trade ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HATEtheRisk, Jan 25, 2012.

1. gmst

gmst

Just saw your question. yeah i haven't traded u/j for last 3 months I guess. My last big trade was when boJ intervened on 31st Oct. I made 1.6k that day, my account size is super-piker size, otherwise i could have made 100x (160,000) that day. It was 'the' trade. Yeah e/c is kind of easy right now if you are willing to hold the position ad infinium. Just lever your account 5x/10x, buy it (its slightly positive carry with oanda), and keep it for 1 year. If it reaches 1.30 sell it, otherwise close the position after 1 year. Easy trade :)

#31     Jan 27, 2012
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
    HAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA
    :p :p :p

Sorry, my mistake.

I just get pissed off so easily. Sorry.

But the half you said probably count also for me.
    Expect that with losing money. LOL.

Damn.

:p :p

#32     Jan 27, 2012
  3. Actually, I think it was my, "Dumb indeed ..." comment that caught your attention. No, that was sarcasm. I trade forex as well. Primarly XAU/USD.

#33     Jan 27, 2012
  4. I see.

Ya shall be forgiven, the Lord says.:cool:

I love the Gold. I choose before all other products. But unfortunatly not all the time, i have a setup there.

Dont know why, but i just like the way, how gold moves, but only against the USD.

I also have that thing for corn and wheat, dont know why, maybe because i like cornflakes so much.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

#34     Jan 27, 2012
  5. i trade snake oil, smoke n' mirrors and mindless drivel.

s

:cool:

#35     Jan 27, 2012
  6. ES and ES Options, HG, GC, 6E, DX, NG, VIX Futs

Some equities

#36     Jan 27, 2012
  7. bc1

bc1

So you are the one bidding against me. :)

#37     Jan 27, 2012
  8. Beau lost 15% for the month?! WTF happened to Schamp's Holy Grail that is PricePhysics?

#38     Jan 27, 2012
  9. My price physics trend following system has not had any trades, which negate the effectiveness of the pairs trading for that model.

I'm not finding Schamp's method profitable after 1 tick of slippage.

My version from his indicators is actually better than what a swing chart shows on NQ both for price physics of mine and my pairs trading methods.

#39     Jan 27, 2012
  10. Hmmm. So the Oracle of OH wasn't the ticket, eh? 100PF lol.

#40     Jan 27, 2012