What products do you trade ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HATEtheRisk, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Ahhh, i think its not so bad. With all what he knows, he could easily write 5 books and making a good bunch of money with selling them.

At least it isnt so worse, like how this folks here living:

[​IMG]

But i guess its pretty hard to read all this bullshit all day long.
    :p :p :p

I would recommend everyone who wants to read the Forum must pay 1 Dollar a month, for all the valuable free information.

Then at least our mods could make a good living.:D

#21     Jan 26, 2012
  2. 007Arb

007Arb

Open end junk bond funds. One of the most purely trending and least volatile asset classes around. Being a trend trader and detesting volatility, they suit me just fine. Because of their trendiness coupled with low volatility, I can trade them in a size I can't do with other asset classes. Best of all, while many of the other instruments I have traded in the past - stock index futures, equity funds, individual stocks - have changed their beat over the years, junk bond funds march to the exact same cadence as when I made my first foray into them in January 1991.

#22     Jan 26, 2012
  3. ElectricSavant, I have the perfect solution for you!!!!!! You must add this onto your computer!!!!

[​IMG]

#23     Jan 26, 2012
  4. Thanx...

#24     Jan 27, 2012
  5. Why am I the only one that actually answered the question specifically?

Forex is dumb trading entertainment for inexperienced noobs.

#25     Jan 27, 2012
  6. Because you might be the only one who cares about my threads.

I just try to kill my boredom.

If FX is so dumb for you, then its good that you trade the asset classes for higher intellectual people.

Indeed FX is so dumb, thats why everybody wins all the time in this dumb FX, because its so fucking easy.

Not everybody is so smart like you and can trade all the cool products.

Sometimes, i see the light and trade some futures, but then i always fall back to my dumb forex.

Thats my life, at least i make money. Its pretty hard as dumbFXass.

Sorry:( :( :(

#26     Jan 27, 2012
  7. Dumb indeed. So, have you made any positive trades this year with your miracle system?

Cut the crap! You've done nothing but lose money. You're no different than the rest of us. You just have a massive and misguided ego!!

http://covestor.com/kc-capital-management/quantitative-etf

#27     Jan 27, 2012
  8. SPY and IWM + the options on those two.

#28     Jan 27, 2012
  9. Come on.

Why do you insult me now.

Did i say anything bad against you. You started it with talking about FX trading would be for dumb people.

I am not like anybody, ok. Sorry, i am me and just me, like i always was.

And i am sorry, but i make money with my work, yes because its work, really hard work and its all i can. I have never learnd anything else.

And i dont have one strategy, i have a lot of them. Otherwhise it would be immpossible for me to make money at least all 2 days.

Dont know what to say to people like you.

Its like in the kindergarden.

You dont must belief me what i say, who cares, i not.

Isnt it funny, this is a trading forum, and when once a trader comes who isnt a totally loser, nobody beliefs him.

LOL

Really funny

I am outa here.

PEACE:) :) :)

#29     Jan 27, 2012

10. Urrrrr..... not sure if you're serious or joking.

I wasn't insulting you; I was insulting BWOL!

:D :D :D

#30     Jan 27, 2012