What products do you trade ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HATEtheRisk, Jan 25, 2012.

1. ES, SPI, euraud, audusd, eurusd, audjpy.

less chf, cad.

even less stocks.

oops forgot: DAX

#11     Jan 26, 2012
  2. not good if you lose money.:mad:

a mod should know how to trade, dont ya think?

at least, i hope you get paid well for your hard work on ET....:D

#12     Jan 26, 2012
  3. Do you also think USDJPY sucks extreme since the last 3-4 months, the market is totaly boring, it is just moving not straight enough like the other fx majors, its acting like a low volume commodity and spiking around all the time, that sucks, i liked to trade the USDJPY a lot back in the days, but since that tsunami in japan the market changed completly, imo.:mad:

#13     Jan 26, 2012
  4. same for EURCHF, i think it also changed totally since that price minimum fixing at 1.20 from the swiss central bank, nothing is anymore how it was. :(

#14     Jan 26, 2012
  5. HATEtheRisk,

You really need to get some common sense....

Why should a mod know how to trade? What do you think the postion of "moderator" is?

All I do is watch for spam....That makes me a janitor...

It is a volunteer postion and does not pay anything and is a Thankless Job...

ES

#15     Jan 26, 2012
  6. Much worse than i thought.

I mean how long do you ve been here and reading all the thousands of posts, cant believe you havent found any way yet to make money in the markets, with all that stuff.

I am really sorry for you, maybe i should stard a supporting aid campain to help you poor mods, here.

That is inaceptable.

P.S. Not all my posts are meant serious.:p

#16     Jan 26, 2012
  7. ES

#17     Jan 26, 2012
  8. eventhough you are joking the truth hurts....I guess I am not smart enough to eek out a profit and I probably need some help.

#18     Jan 26, 2012
  9. Poor ElectricSavant!

Could have sworn that moderation in life was a good thing. Guess this doesn't apply to trading moderators.

#19     Jan 26, 2012
  10. Didnt mean to hurt your feelings.:(

But i cant help you there, you must find your own way, i guess.....:confused: :confused: :confused:

Forex (mostly majors)
    Stocks (high dividend)

Good products to trade.

Maybe you think about it, to only trade 24h markets, with high volume, like FX and Oil, Gold, Wheat, Corn, Soybeans and so on....

Because there everything happens faster and you might learn faster.

Good luck.:)

#20     Jan 26, 2012