What Price Success?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walrus1322, May 15, 2012.

1. Experienced traders on this site, do you believe that the price you paid to be a winning trader was worth it? If so, why? If not, why not?

2. ocean5

ocean5

What the he'll is he talking about?:confused:

Paddy,are you there??

:D :D

3. Handle123

Handle123

I am sorry I added futures to my stock trading. I have always been very good at stocks using both fundamentals and TA, but took so long to learn long term trading Commodities and day trading S&P's, money I made from stocks was used and more to cover losses from futures. So for a solid seven years, I was losing money overall. Once I learned mistakes I was making, recovered all losses in one year, but no clue of what I missed if I just stayed with stocks. Wow, long time of not capital appreciation. But have been profitable overall for twenty years, and somewhere in there, quit my night job.

Also, this game became all encompasing, years went by and certainly missed out on life. Past 4 years, have had bad health, am sure partly at fault is trading being a laid back workstyle. But when I drive and see so many people in which the manner they live and I can just take off any time to anywhere and buy anything, Yeah, it was worth it.