What prevents liberals from seeing truth?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gastropod, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Humpy

Humpy

The program celebrated its 10 year anniversary this week. And according to the U.N., 6.3% of Brazilians were living on just a dollar a day in 2000. By 2009, it was reduced by half to around 3%.

Well, better than nothing

#221     Mar 31, 2014
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Tell me, is it the word penis that makes you giggle like a little girl? Or the part he edited out where he said you're a dumb fuck liberal that can't read between the lines?

#222     Mar 31, 2014
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ricter never met a social program he didn't like or claim to be "successful".

#223     Mar 31, 2014
  4. What's the matter lukey you go your panties in a wad this morning. I've given you credit on the few times you've been witty, just spreading the love man. Now go chill and go fuck yourselves LOL.

#224     Mar 31, 2014
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Their economy got stronger. Their GDP per capita is up 10% in that time period. Politicians are taking credit for what the private sector does.

#225     Mar 31, 2014
  6. Ricter

Ricter

You're taking as granted that their rising GDP is well distributed. Ours hasn't even been well distributed, lately.

#226     Mar 31, 2014
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess my question was too difficult for your simple mind.
    Anyway, what does "you go your panties in a wad" and "go fuck yourselves" mean?

brainpruf could have a field day with your grammar and spelling.

#227     Mar 31, 2014