What Premarket Broker do you use for before 8am Trades

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Gekko2020, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Looking for feedback on Brokers who you can trade in premarket at 6:00 - 7:30am time range.
    How long have you traded with them ?
    How well do they execute trades ?
    How are they when you want to transfer money out of the account ?

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I will let others rate us, but on Lightspeed Trader you can use ARCA and NASDAQ from 4am to 8pm ET. You can take money out of your account through a request for a Wire, ACH or Check. We are known for fast order entry and fast execution.

3. Thanks for the quick reply,
    Im up at 4:30am walking my dog and there are times I see a setup that Id like tio take advantage of and not have to wait till 8am.

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

It will require using downloadable software, not a mobile app.

5. From What time your Orders can get executed? because most brokers allow to place order after 7:00Am but your orders get excuted after 8:00Am only

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Using NASDAQ or ARCA, your order is live from 4am to 8pm. We do not stage orders on these routes for later execution. Give me a call or send me an email if I'm not clear.

TradeTune likes this.
  7. Unfortunately I'm with Schwab and E*Trade both start from 7:00Am and strangely Tradestation is even worst at 8:00Am ..

I didn't even knew i could excute trades at 4:00AM, thats my 13:00PM local time, so that's perfect i don't have to wake up early as with anyone living in Asia

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  8. jys78

jys78

IB.

MoreLeverage likes this.
  9. Everyone knows IB, but he wants to know about other brokers can do the job