What Posters do u have on your ignore list ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wiesman02, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah, there's a lot of that going around. LOL

#41     Mar 1, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

I didn't think I was being passive. As for the troll part, don't sell yourself short. As for the ignore part, please do.

#42     Mar 1, 2012
  3. I nolonger care who you are. Banned twice. Rediscovered twice with a new name. Nothing more needs to be said.

#43     Mar 1, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

But not with you, because you won't even agree to take me off your ET "buddy list."

So, yeah, "LOL."

#44     Mar 1, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Then I recommend you place me on ignore at once.

"Rediscovered?" Hardly. I acknowledged who I was and made no effort to alter my writing style in any way. The first time I was banned as Thunderdog, no one could explain why. Not Joe or any of the moderators. It remains a mystery. The second time, a few months ago, was when I took marketsurfer to task in his "journal" thread by walking through the very doors he himself opened. (Did I mention that most trading threads are not worth reading?) Unfortunately, the moderator and I had words. I lost. And here we are.

So if that makes me a troll, then I once again urge you to place me on ignore without further delay. Tell your friends.

#45     Mar 1, 2012
  6. I don't understand how anyone could be banned twice yet still choose to return. Something doesn't add up.

As for ignoring, no, its a useless effort because ET doesn't have the email alert systen setup correctly. Getting email alerts that are empty is more anoying than just making the active choice to ignore a person's posts.

#46     Mar 1, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's MY list, I don't have to agree to any request of yours numb nuts.

#47     Mar 1, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh Christ, not this spiel again.

#48     Mar 1, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

I understand completely. You need to be reminded what a dolt you are whenever you write something doltish, and I'm your compass. Glad I could be there for you.

#49     Mar 1, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Being the Far Right conservative that you are, it comes as no surprise that you would regard factual history as spiel.

#50     Mar 1, 2012