What Posters do u have on your ignore list ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wiesman02, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

I haven't read any of his posts. But if you ask me about peil or Lucrum, I think you can guess my answer on your own without any "sneakin' feelin.'"

#31     Mar 1, 2012
  2. Oh Bullshite! With all of the posting you've done in only 2 months, how can you possibly not have read any of the posts of GrandSuperCycle who manages to put his threads at the top of the trading forum all the time??!!

You both like to *sigh" and you both like to quote others with colored text. I think you're GrandSuper(Pooper)!

#32     Mar 1, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

I do not recall reading a single post by that guy. Either I haven't or it wasn't worth remembering. I don't know. Most, but not quite all, trading related threads are not worth reading.

As for your assertion that I am anyone but Brass (formerly Gabfly1, formerly Thunderdog), then I challenge you to put your money where you mouth is. If I am this other person, as you claim, then I will leave ET forevermore. If I am not, then agree that you will leave accordingly. Now go check with any of the moderators and let me know when to wave goodbye.

#33     Mar 1, 2012
  4. The fact that you have "cycled" through several handles in your ET lifetime, makes a large enough statement to me. A person who has kept their handle though multiple years, has a great deal of credibilty because they aren't afraid of their own past. It doesn't matter if they're good people or good traders, they have the balls to look at their past with their head up.

I would like to know exactly how you reported to the ET community that you had changed your profile name. Care to show me where you changed your name?

#34     Mar 1, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Horse's brASS thinks everyone but his fellow flaming liberals are idiots.

Odd really, considering he constantly has his head handed to him on a platter and he's been banned twice already.

#35     Mar 1, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

This from the guy who became a head shorter just a few posts ago.

#36     Mar 1, 2012
  7. Banned twice? Lol!

Hey Brass, going for strike 3?

#37     Mar 1, 2012
  8. I'd like a "select all" option please :p

only then can i be assured of an intelligent dialogue

#38     Mar 1, 2012

9. yeah, he isn't anything more than a passive-aggressive troll wearing fairy boots. Brass=Ignore.

#39     Mar 1, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Do you agree to the earlier challenge or not?

#40     Mar 1, 2012