What percentage of "trading services" are a scam?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by blackchip, Jul 5, 2007.

Percentage of "trading services" that are a scam

1. Why ask? All of them.

28 vote(s)
    26.2%
  2. More than 95%.

47 vote(s)
    43.9%
  3. More than 80%.

22 vote(s)
    20.6%
  4. It's all good - I'm starting my own.

10 vote(s)
    9.3%
  1. Thanks for another informative post. I agree with you about proven trading systems. In the poll, I was really referring to paid services that tell you what to trade and when for a charge.

As far as trading systems go I know a lot of people including myself have read your material and journals and benefited from them - so thanks for your help. Personally I still have a lot to learn so I'll keep working on it.

#21     Jul 6, 2007
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

tokyojoe.com was the best.....:p :D :eek:

#22     Jul 6, 2007
  3. A stockbroker says to his colleague, "I don't think this line of work is for you. You just keep losing money all the time."

"You're right," he replied. "My whole life all I've done is lose money".

Next day he comes to work and resigns.

His coworker asks, "What are you going to do for living?"

"I finally figured out how I can make some money from losing money all the time."

"How?"

"I am going to build a web page and take it public."

#23     Jul 6, 2007
  4. traderob

traderob

:D :D :D Good one.

#24     Jul 7, 2007
  5. any business, ANY, you will find a number of providers who are scumbags. Trading services are no exception. Use common sense.

#25     Jul 13, 2007
  6. any business, ANY, you will find a number of providers who are scumbags. Trading services are no exception. Use common sense.

#26     Jul 13, 2007
  7. ...You can say that again...

#27     Jul 13, 2007
  8. Cesko

Cesko

Trust this guy, he was one of them. Selling "trading system" without full disclosure "trading is for suckers".

#28     Jul 15, 2007
  9. Cesko

Cesko

Checking your profile stupid, you are a professional card player??? Isn't it for suckers too? Now I go to throw up thanks to you lowlife!

#29     Jul 15, 2007