What percentage of people on ET trade???

Discussion in 'Trading' started by spinn, Dec 8, 2009.

What percentage of ET Posters make 6 trades a month?

1. over 80%

9 vote(s)
    12.9%
  2. more than half

17 vote(s)
    24.3%
  3. 30%

10 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 10%

22 vote(s)
    31.4%
  5. 1%

7 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. .0000000000001%

5 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. orion176

orion176

I think the question would have been better framed as "What % of people on TE trade profitably for a living".

Just because someone makes a few gambles a day with his FXCM Micro account doesn't make his opinion worth reading ;)

#11     Dec 9, 2009
  2. Monkey turd.

You are not trying to help anyone.

You are trying to pump up yourself, and since its usually by flexing your muscles on a message board it's truly sad. Get a life.

#12     Dec 9, 2009
  3. I think that this can be fixed/proven by following the lead of gambling forums. At gambling forums, if you deposit money into one of their sponser books, the forum site gets anywhere for 10%-30% back on losses. Of course most posters at these sites feel the owners are giving out losers on purpose, but since nobody can hit more than 60% this can never be proven.

The other great idea of the gambling forum is their sponsers run contests for big money. Naturally, you have to have cash in the sponser book to play, so all the newbies benefit both the sponser and the forum. Unfortunately if there was a trading contest here, everyone knows that it would certainly come down to Bwolinski or TraderZones, so the sponser probably wouldn't get that much post up cash. But a great idea nonetheless.

I have more ideas, but my advice isn't free.

#13     Dec 9, 2009
  4. I know you're still pissed that I keep banning you, Port1385, but try to stay on topic. Thanks.

#14     Dec 11, 2009
  5. :cool:

#15     Dec 11, 2009
  6. Those people who call tops and bottoms and debate abt whether we have reached high/lows or in a new bull/bear run do not trade. Real traders know there is no volume now and if you dont even have opportunities to trade, all talk is useless and merely mental masturbation.

#16     Dec 11, 2009