What part of your subconscious motivates you?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by MrDinky, Feb 10, 2003.

1. MrDinky

MrDinky

Yeah, I took that too. I'm a "skydiver". I'm not saying these things are accurate or that they should be taken seriously, but they are interesting. Let's hear some more, people...

:cool:

#11     Feb 11, 2003
  2. opm8

opm8

What does it mean if you get tired of taking an endless stupid-ass test and close the browser at question thirty-something? :p

--opm8

#12     Feb 11, 2003
  3. it means you're the Loser type personality :D

#13     Feb 11, 2003
  4. ??? I agree with nitro... subconscious??? I hope I am connected to my sub-conscious like you. My trading would be so much easier...

#14     Feb 11, 2003
  5. 4england

4england

I got: Sexuality

Your unconscious mind recognizes the value of sexuality. The reason it may do so, is because of a deep-rooted fear of the opposite - living a life that is numb to sexual desire or is turned cold by it. You unconscious mind may be trying to avoid this sexual dullness, and so it reacts by swinging to the opposite extreme, strong sexual desire. By sending you these sexual messages on a regular basis, your unconscious makes sure you don't forget about sex.

Great. I'm a walking hormone :)

Maybe I'm in the wrong industry :D

#15     Feb 11, 2003
  6. nitro

nitro

All I saw was a bunch of girls with big tits, except the last one...That looked like Mr. Dinky with big tits.

nitro

#16     Feb 11, 2003
  7. Harrytrader -->

motivated by Conspiracy

"your defences are on red alert at all times. everyone is out to get you (especially your system). you trust nobody. you have a deep seated desire to help your fellow man avoid the ravages about to befall humanity. ...must not rest until job is done..."

#17     Feb 11, 2003
  8. acrary

acrary

Peace

"You are driven by a higher purpose than most people. You have a deeply-rooted desire to facilitate peacefulness in the world.You are driven by a desire to encourage others to think about the positive side of things instead of focusing on the negative.Usually, the thing that underlies this unconscious drive is a deep respect for humankind. You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it. As a result, your personal integrity acts as a surrogate for your deeper drive toward peace and guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others. "

Probably a sign that I got too burnt out trading. I do tend to avoid conflict now....just seems like a waste of time and energy.

#18     Feb 11, 2003