What options do I have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aquarians, Oct 30, 2019.

1. I'm making close to $70k per year living in the European Union and not only that. Raw purchasing power parity dictates I'm actually making $140k here.

Yet after almost 20 years on the farmland, I've cash reserves which wouldn't last me 2 years. Certainly better than most Americans: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/most-americans-dont-have-the-savings-to-cover-a-1000-emergency.html

But not what I have in mind. When I started this endeavour, some 30 years ago, my target was no less than 300 years. For how long I live.

Not going well at all and I'm (painfully) aware to be one of the brightest of the mankind.

So where to?

2. Probably no point asking out but if you're not the same breed as the fuckers who after saying what I said, brought us hyperinflation.

You think I'm letting these things to chance?

3. destriero

destriero

1) Unless you are living in EE (Sofia, Bulgaria?) you're not PPP at $140K.

2) You are ostensibly successful at trading but don't have any capital. Pure champion stuff.

3) Somalia.

4. The Options Thing They Never Talk About

I'm a mathematician, so: When you eliminate a worst option, 1000 worser ones will take it's place.

If you don't know I'm one of the worst.

5. Sofia, Bulgaria was never part of The Empire (Austro-Hungary).

I am.

Sorry for causing two world wars.

6. destriero

destriero

I hear Erdogan is hiring. You'll love it there.

8. By the way if you would look back and would like to identify me with a historical figure, I'd be Gorbachev.

But I'm not Gorbachev.

9. Erdogan friends are with me already.

10. Can I make my message clear?

400 years. For you and your family. 300 for me of course :)

#10     Oct 30, 2019