What Options book are you currently reading?

Discussion in 'Options' started by The_Krakenite, Sep 6, 2021.

1. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I can say for sure that there are. But believe what you want. You are the one looking for the handout.

#91     Sep 15, 2021
    taowave and SPX Options Trader like this.
  2. MKTrader

MKTrader

No, I never asked for anything. But thanks for that ridiculous assumption on top of all the other drivel you've written.

#92     Sep 15, 2021
  3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

define “ridiculous”

#93     Sep 15, 2021
    taowave and destriero like this.
  4. destriero

destriero

Good school. I visited the campus and got off the plane in late Summer and couldn't stand the heat and humidity. I did some time in grad school at UTA (dropped).

#94     Sep 17, 2021
    morganpbrown likes this.
  5. The secret is to make sure mom & dad live someplace nice for the summers. Mine lived in Louisiana at that time, so no escape. I got the heck out of dodge after graduating. Though I did do two subsequent tours of duty in Houston working in the oil & gas industry. Never again, I pray

#95     Sep 18, 2021
  6. I don't want any more money. I stillhave my trading pot andI just inherited a 6 figure sum. After 9 years of Mac mini, I bought a new Mac-at a discount of course. Yes I could up my size and aim for £150k a year- for what'd? Stress, guilt, anxiety. I really don't need it and I wonder how many people can eat more than one lunch . Appreciate your post.

#96     Sep 18, 2021
    cesfx, themickey and taowave like this.
  7. I'm slowly reading through Options as a Strategic Investment by Lawrence G. McMillan. It's a bit dry, but I'm learning new things.

#97     Sep 23, 2021
    Windlesham1 likes this.
  8. easymon1

easymon1