What % of daytraders losses come from trading commissions?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by crgarcia, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Trading is about making money.
    All frequent traders lose, so losses are a big concern.

You don't daytrade.
    You are only a broker shill pretending to be succesful so that customers don't realize all datraders lose and there has never been a succesful day trader in the long run.

Of course it'a an important matter.

Yes, this is absolutely true.

This is a meaningless detail.
    Losses are losses:
    You have $100k into your account with turns into $1k

You have nothing but to insult me as deep inside you know trading it's a scam.
    I am stating this, you know its true and truth infuriates you.
    In short we can conclude that deep inside Bob111 agrees with my posts.

#11     Oct 15, 2010
  2. Remember when Garcia bragged that he only came here once or twice every few weeks? LOL he's here EVERYDAY now!

:D

#12     Oct 15, 2010
  3. Its certainly true that commissions play a big, actually massive, role in failure.

But, that's just the way it is. If nobody could succeed with
    today's commission structure. They would change.

#13     Oct 15, 2010
  4. spindr0

spindr0

Garic the Clown regularly posts these moronic conclusons of his about all daytraders losing money. Save yourself some time and avoid trying to convince him that some can and do make money trading.

#14     Oct 15, 2010
  5. Bob111

Bob111

scam or not...one thing is obvious to me..i'm making the money day trading...and you are not..

one more time..here the proof for you(in case you didn't saw it in your another useless thread)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207454&perpage=6&pagenumber=10
    from 07/1/2010 till yesterday account is up +34% with practically zero draw downs..just like i said to another moron in same thread above-combination of solid intraday systems will literally guarantee you profits almost every single fucking day. believe it or not.. i don't give a shit about that..

i'm going to continue my insults till you leave this board and take your fucking nonsense some place else

#15     Oct 15, 2010
  6. Mav88

Mav88

There's also another kind of failure, it's the kind that's describes the state of being in which a person likes to waste their life talking about and imagining others failure.

#16     Oct 15, 2010
  7. Bob111

Bob111

garcia-i have question for you-why IRS does not treat commissions as a loss, like you do?

#17     Oct 15, 2010
  8. Its just like rake in poker... but it's more dependent on your strategy.

Competition is broker services can only help with minimising the costs, but its simply a business expense that cant be bypassed.

Whenever figuring out how profitable you are long term, commissions need to be looked at, but its not as if they're too high (If you cant beat the rake, get better/run better :))

#18     Oct 15, 2010
  9. Some irony here...Garcia seems to start threads towards weekends...

No coincidence...still maintain he is Baron's boy toy to create hits..

NiN

#19     Oct 15, 2010
  10. paranoic personality development..every doc can make a diagnosis -
    DOLT..

#20     Oct 15, 2010