What Now?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stonedinvestor, Nov 1, 2007.

1. What kind of attitude is that gobar?

You are 200 points wrong.

DOW down 20

NAZ UP 9

S&P up 1

Of course I know this is a leap of faith but all the ingredients are in the stew for a Barton Biggs Blowoff sort of end of the day.... a bear trap has been laid but will the bulls run with it? Or is everyone just too tired at this point? ~ SI

#11     Nov 2, 2007
  2. Oh BABY Maria just peed in her pants! There is a stain I saw it! They had a whole segment prepared all gloom and doom about the financials, she could be heard exclaiming oh no look at countrywide it just broke $14 as they went to commercial. Maria back on the air has read Elite Trader she now has a glint in her eye and a lilt to her large lower frame.... Dilligan where is all this buying coming from? we were heading down and now this late in the day on a a Friday we are heading up. WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT IT??

If she uses that word " sovereign Fund " one moire time I am going to jump out my window... DOW down 28... we will go positive before negative here folks...

Now they do their stupid closing indicator bit when they look at order imbalances and act all important we well there going to be on the BUY SIDE today baby...

BIG MONDAY!!! As long as it's quiet on the SIV front...
    ~ stoney

#12     Nov 2, 2007
  3. 3:50 and the DOW just went positive! NAZ UP 13!

Oh folks I do hope yo appreciate dear old stoney.
    With just a little test taken or even a willingness to wear a suit I could be getting paid for these market predictions. Instead I trade in my underwear and really piss my wife off! ~ SI

#13     Nov 2, 2007
  4. Sobieski

Sobieski

good call, stoney!

underwear...what's that?

#14     Nov 2, 2007
  5. Celebrating at the close! Pop dem corks! The Prince at City is to be fired. The dividend will not be cut! The stk will soar monday. The group could follow.

Bill Miller tried to ruin my party today but I beat him. All these money pro's not a one of them worth their weight in elephant dung. I hope this all goes to show one of my major points I've been trying to get across-- whenever everyone tells you the same thing- go the other way. No one wanted to play ball today. Stoney played ball. Buying in the last five minutes who are these people Maria giggles It's me baby... it's me.
    ~ SI

#15     Nov 2, 2007
  6. Sobieski

Sobieski

you are just being a wanker now.

#16     Nov 2, 2007
  7. Ansare

Ansare

Maybe, but a damned smart and charming one he is. Way to go, Stoney.

Ansare

#17     Nov 2, 2007
  8. Typo. I think you meant " Banker " with a B.

$toney

#18     Nov 2, 2007