What news has the greatest impact on eur/usd?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by banifacy91, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Hello guys.
    May anyone tell me what news has the most importance on eur / usd ?
    I mean with which news it's better to be out of the market or maybe vice versa

2. qxr1011

qxr1011

as soon as there is news that I am buying all the hell brakes loose

3. Lukas V

Lukas V

US news much more (to be out of the market) than European news, generally.

You might want to be flat for NFP (US unemployment figures), FOMC statements/figures, and US GDP announcements.

4. fx$esm23

fx$esm23

There might be lot of news which are likely to affect EUR/USD,
    Important economic data of both EU nations & United states.
    And statements of FOMC and ECB officials also have the potential to affect the pair significantly.

LewisJas likes this.
  5. Bill.C.

Bill.C.

Yeah I was in a EUR pair once and missed that there was an ECB rate decision. Not a good time

6. Any news which is related to the economic health of America and EU like GDP, house stats, industrial production, employment reports/statistics, CPI, PPI etc can have an impact on the pair. Interest rates dictated by the central banks of USA and EU and any significant comments by the senior representatives of ECB and FOMC can also cause major changes in EUR/USD

7. NFP

8. Mifar

Mifar

You have to keep an eye on the employment rate, taxation, interest rates, federal meetings, official visits, deals, import and export, general sales, and political stability news of both European countries and United states of America. Stay profitable!

9. Thank you all of you)

10. pipeguy

pipeguy

I stay aside from trading during release of high-impact events like NFP, ECB or Fed meeting. They often cause severe volatility on the market which is hard to manage

#10     Jul 21, 2018