What Netanyahu Is Learning from President Obama’s Vacillations on Syria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's a very interesting article and perspective.

3. Hopefully you actually understood what the article was about.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

My Iq was officially tested at 142, and I speak several languages. I have a Masters degree in political science with an undergrad in finance.

Tell us about yourself and your qualifications.

5. If you think you are so smart then please tell us what you got out of the article posted in this thread. I doubt if you understood it from what you have been writing in other threads here at ET.

6. Ricter

Ricter

Undoubtedly Israel will now turn down US monetary support, on principle. ; )

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The crux of the article is about how Israel is highly alarmed that if Obama cannot garner support for a strike of Syria (because he is highly distrusted as a leader) then there is no way he will be able to garner support to preemptively attack Iran should their nuclear plans require curbing by Israel, and Israel will have to go it alone.

As I said, it was an interesting viewpoint. And speaking of points, what is yours?

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Assuming the lean no vote no and half the undecideds do the same it's not looking good for Obomber.

Not that lack of congressional approval has ever stopped his tyranny before.

10. Ricter

Ricter

Most who do not support, or are at least doubtful, are citing Iraq as their reason.

#10     Sep 6, 2013