What moving average is most significant on the 5 minute chart?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Risepoint1879, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Makes sense, I will check them out to compare.

#11     Feb 6, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. %%
    Wow; when i paid them, they sold intra-day data, real time+ end of day data. for less.They are reliable enough for swing/position.:cool::cool:,:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#12     Feb 6, 2019
  3. ZBZB

ZBZB

If you want to get the intraday or eod data out of esignal into a CSV file use qcollector from www.mechtrading.com and then cancel. If you do not cancel them qcollector will keep the CSV up-to-date in delayed time.

#13     Feb 6, 2019
  4. I liked the Esignal volume weighted moving average; but since then, found a moving average that is slower + uses less commissions.:D:D

#14     Feb 8, 2019
  5. 50 and 200!!!50 as trigger and 200 for dynamic Supp/Ress 200 also too see trend

#15     Feb 9, 2019
  6. SunTrader

SunTrader

None. Who told you MA's stop trends or what led you to believe that?

#16     Feb 9, 2019
    digitalnomad and murray t turtle like this.
  7. %%
    Looks like a 50 day moving average can stop trends;
    but since its a good lagging indicator- it IS simply is a buy or sell point+ trend measure.It's like period @ end of sentence, does NOT stop a sentence ;simply follows it...........................................................................................................................:cool::cool:,:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#17     Feb 11, 2019
  8. You know as well as I do that MA are likely spots for bounces. Not guaranteed, but more likely.

#18     Feb 11, 2019
  9. You're on the wrong track. Intraday ranges need to fragmented, and analyzed. Only then can you define an edge. Looking for bounces off MA's is a pipe dream. If only it were that easy.

#19     Feb 11, 2019
  10. Likely according to what? Conduct the research and you’ll see what’s likely.

#20     Feb 11, 2019