What motivates the attacks on J Hershey?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Fractals 'R Us, Aug 29, 2008.

1. romanus........ you dont have to do this. i can see you are crying out for help. and there is help if you ask for it. many kool-aid addicts can, and do get there life back together

you dont have to be a slave to this addiction .....

there are half way homes available just for people like your self that fell victim to SCT

there is no shame in that.

take my hand....there is a higher power.... repeat after me...... Lord, do not lead me into Hershey temptation, but deliver me from evil sugar powdered drinks...Amen

#31     Aug 30, 2008
  2. The answer to the OP's main question is because there is no empirical proof while Hershey suffers from delusions of grandeur.

Think about it, all they would have to do is present audited statements and followers will come like ants, which is precisely what they want.

It's all a farse inside a very big bag of shit.

#32     Aug 30, 2008
  3. You, the 'awakened one' shall lead the confused and disgruntled to enlightenment.:D

Try starting with bighog first. You both seem to share so much in common: affliction to youtube, trading loses, etc. If you happen to live in your parents basement and drive a truck for a living - he will embrace you in his arms and join you on the island with 10.000 charts and you both would then "truly see how the market moves the way it does and then profit off of those movements. "

#33     Aug 30, 2008
  4. :D Since you already knew the answer, why did you started the thread in the first place, Steve? Steve Knight?

#34     Aug 30, 2008
  5. Why would you create countless aliases, start countless threads on the same subject and send stupid unsolicited PM's to people who obviously don't give a damn about you wanting a proof which you claim does not exist?

#35     Aug 30, 2008
  6. rawfist

rawfist

I'll assume that your avoidance of my question as to where I asked for proof is yet another intellectually gutless effort from an idiot so desperate he believes in Hershey fairly tales

#36     Aug 30, 2008
  7. Since you already know the answer to your question, you can assume anything you want, Steve.

#37     Aug 30, 2008
  8. You're Steve Knight. So transparently, one can see you a mile away even before you type your first word

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the concept of wrongway trading.

and do not edit your post - the above quotes are accurate and complete with respect to your comment above, should you chose to remove it like you did with your classic "Long and Strong", Steve

#38     Aug 30, 2008
  9. rawfist

rawfist

Aaaahahahaha yeah right wrongway.. no wonder you are such a brown nosing loser :p :D :cool:

#39     Aug 30, 2008
  10. Good job, thanks for sorting that out a bit. I see that he is up $1600 trading one contract, 66 trades. Let's say he commits $3000 to a contract and assume the method to be scalable....... he's up 53% for 66 trades.....getting out the trusty old HP15C from engineering school daze, per trade he is making .7% [$20]or so per trade, what is that in ES points.... Spyder is averaging a point and three quarters per trade..... but the equity curve is not real smooth nor is it steadily upwards, he's up a couple of days, down a couple of days, overall after two weeks he's up but looking at that equity curve it's obvious there is not enough history to know much about the system so far... nonetheless the system is near the top of the list at C2 regarding annual returns when put in perspective........ a few months of history would make it more interesting......

#40     Aug 30, 2008