What motivates the attacks on J Hershey?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Fractals 'R Us, Aug 29, 2008.

1. rawfist

rawfist

Aaaahahahahaa what a complete tosser

And as I always suspected he doesn't talk in NLP circles in real life because he can't think fast enough on his feet.. it's only in here when he has time to think about what he is posting that we are treated to his NLP drivel..

WHAT A FRAUD!

#211     Sep 4, 2008
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

#212     Sep 4, 2008
  3. rawfist

rawfist

What a childish loser, he sounds like a complete newb

Lets take 10K and turn it into 100K, then lets turn the 100K into 1 million

Every newbs wet dream :p

#213     Sep 4, 2008
  4. #214     Sep 4, 2008
  5. I will tell you what motivates attacks on Jack Hershey.

Same thing that motivates attacks on Puretick.

A newbie is out there losing money trading every day. We know the horrible record of newbie traders.

They are constantly searching for the holy grail of trading.

So about once per month they read about or try some guru site.

Just like the Puretick site.

Most will remain newbies and still lose at trading.

The newbie resigns from the trading room.

Now some rooms may be garbage and some may have value.

That is not the point.

Why does the newbie now start a crusade to attack every trader and trading coach on the planet?

He/she is a losing trader.

If the guru is a poor trader or poor trader coach then the guru deserves the attacks.

If the guru is providing some value then the guru does not deserve the attacks.

The problem is the newbie does not know which guru is bad or good. Our friendly newbie has not tried them all.

The driving force of anger is that:

If the guru is making money trading the newbie hates that because of the newbie's losses.

If the guru is running a trading room and making profits from that then the newbie is still pissed because someone is making money and the newbie is still losing.

I do not attack Jack Hershey.

Why?

Because I have no idea what he teaches, or how he trades, or what advice he gives his students.

In short, I am too busy trading successfully to start hunting for the holy grail from others.

If Jack Hershey is a successful trader/coach then he probably could not care less about logging into Alex Wasilewski's Puretick room either.

So he does not attack me.

That is it people.

Every once in a while I do respond with a short temper to either a negative question in the trading room or to one that shows a trader has absolutely no intention of doing any homework.

True I should not use foul language and for some of our room members whose children listen in, I do apologize.

But this is a tough business.

A trader today asked "Alex what is your favorite market to trade? The YM, ES" etc.

I had called a trade a little while before and was busy instructing our other room members where to start scaling out of profits and where to move the protective stops on the balance.

I put off answering questions like that to during the lunch break.

So this room member launches a

"I asked a question and was not answered. This room is not for me."

It damn well is not for you, nor anyone with that kind of attitude.

Trading here is like joining Yale law school.

If you are unprepared do not expect me to coddle you.

True it would be nice to grab that trader's $300.00 when he renews his membership, but unlike other places, I do not need that guy's money that badly.

If I want to make $300.00 that is what the market is for.

I do want my students to succeed, but only the ones who want to respect this profession.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#215     Sep 10, 2008
  6. rawfist

rawfist

Thank you spam n scam for your delusional scumbag rant designed to entice newbs to your pathetic rort

#216     Sep 10, 2008
  7. The puretick guys must have scored some meth, they are all over the boards talking "noble" or something, [it's better than that NLP drivelly stuff though]I really don't think that character [or meth] leads to trading success but you never know....

#217     Sep 10, 2008