What motivates the attacks on J Hershey?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Fractals 'R Us, Aug 29, 2008.

1. In other words you want people to prove a negative.

Not unlike Salem, MA back in the 1600s when one was accused of being in league with Satan.... and the burden was on them to prove otherwise.

Only people under the influence of a certain drink think like that.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...uqQKR05XfDA&q=kool+aid+commercial&vt=lf&hl=en

#11     Aug 29, 2008
  2. hughb

hughb

There has been supposedly empirical evidence posted here repeatedly that shows Jack's trading record in a contest and a couple of other individual trades. The person who posts it is one of the jack-bashers and the posts are deleted. The posts are usually made by someone who has just registered in the current month and has only a few posts, so whoever it is, is very intent on posting jack's record.

#12     Aug 29, 2008
  3. to claim = to state to be true, especially when open to question; assert or maintain

evidence = a thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment

I will let the native speakers of English decide who is the moron here.

#13     Aug 29, 2008
  4. ammo

ammo

let's say i have a huge hole in my life,i've spent years decieving m yself rather than making any personal growth,progress of any sort,i've actually been going in reverse,i come on here and taunt people,i notice that j hershey is mentioned a lot,i figure out that if i follow jack around and taunt him i can have a lot to say and get plenty of negative attention which i thrive on,i create a lot of aliases to further decieve myself that it's not really me creating all this dog crap and leaving piles where ever i go. Now take all the flak jack has recieved and remove about 90% of it posted by this one sad self loathing person. What is wrong with jack,other than being a litttle long winded,you gotta take the bad with the good,he's just human, and a good one at that.

#14     Aug 29, 2008
  5. I don't care what people do. This thread has the makings of another conversation between yourself and various aliases of IQ28.
    Sadly, between both of you, the combined IQ is still in low double digits.

You have to work on your reasoning skills if you ever want to become a Guru.
    You accuse and you assert that the burden of proof is on them.

Otherwise you would have agreed with my statement.

#15     Aug 29, 2008
  6. Omg, now Spyder has you using bold words like a freaking moron.

#16     Aug 29, 2008
  7. :D Actually there's nothing bold about the word 'you'. It was simply typed using bold font.

Like I said, sadly, between both of you and lilduckling, your combined IQ is still in low double digits.

#17     Aug 29, 2008
  8. Look how displeased this cat is….. spent months following Jack, then later found out it was all bologna mumble jumble …… sad…. Even a feline has the sense to see the truth
    :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe2abZyqsgU

in another experiment, a cat was placed in an observation box after happily playing outside.... later the cat was exposed to Jacks charts and annotations for 45 minutes.........then placed back in the box results were stunning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJEw3A_QO9o&feature=related

#18     Aug 30, 2008
  9. Wow, it took you 1 hour to come up with this:

My sincere condolences on the loss of half your remaining IQ points!

#19     Aug 30, 2008
  10. that first post was when i was considering giving a serious response .... but then decided it wasnt worth it .......................................... so all you get is the kitties instead

#20     Aug 30, 2008