What Michael Moore thinks of Democrats and Republicans:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Oh puhleeze you are misrepresenting MM's position as much as he misrepresents his foes.

Face it his criticisms are wholly unlike say Ron Paul or John Stossel.

but nice try :p

#11     Mar 5, 2010
  2. Who has Michael Moore taken on?

Drug companies.

Gun corporations and the politicians that they buy.

The military industrial complex.

General Motors.

You are soooo wrong on this one, soooo wrong...

#12     Mar 5, 2010
  3. I thought the Movie Roger and Me was quite interesting. The irony is now GM is Government Motors.

#13     Mar 5, 2010
  4. Well since you are going to be throwing out whopper sized lies.

Here's one for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs
    Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman...

#14     Mar 5, 2010
  5. Your rebuttal is "Bill Clinton lied."

I know of no rational way to respond to your debating skills...

#15     Mar 5, 2010
  6. Mav88

Mav88

"can Optional come out to play?"

[​IMG]

#16     Mar 6, 2010
  7. Mav88

Mav88

Moore's distortions and lies are documented for anyone who wants to learn them.

He is an angry leftist prick who would fit right into Chavez's type of government. He would be the guy pointing a gun in your face to serve the common good as he sees it, as it is with all radical leftists. There is no reasoning or compromise with these people as they have replaced religion with ideaology. In sicko he portrayed Cuba's health care system as something to be held up as some sort of model, do you really need to know anything else about the guy?

It is clear that Optional would agree with such a guy, but why would any other freedom loving person? If I ever find that I am in good agreement with the horse's ass of ET, I will order several blood tests

#17     Mar 6, 2010

8. What about his stand against Corporations, war profiteers, lying politicians etc, those are commendable right?

#18     Mar 6, 2010
  9. Mav88

Mav88

So corporations are evil per se? Communists think so, and communists are killer pricks.

We all don't like scammers, and corruption. There are these things called laws which takes care of that.

Lying politicians? as if Moore and his ilk have the answer to that one, and we all know that Moore and lefties never lie...

#19     Mar 6, 2010
  10. Ofcourse not all corporations, that would be childish.

For e.g. his stand against a corporation that polluted community resources and caused health issues among locals, isnt that commendable?

#20     Mar 6, 2010