What merits a like on ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Mar 11, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Funny ... absolutely
    Educational.... ditto
    Informational (real estate etc) ..... yep.
    Breaking news that can be monitized one way or the other....for sure.
    Hot stock tips... yes sir!
    Computer geek algy stuff... absolutely.
    Political.... ahhhh ....they should probably not count.

Or.... who cares.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  2. Not being full of shit, and getting to the point,
    and not being a hard ass about anything...but also being an open-minded, wisdom-filled person..."merits a like" o_O o_O

Alot of ppl treat trading like a political debate, or someone else called their mom a whore. -- so easily passionate and angry.
    Relax...agree to disagree, -- that's what trading the market is all about afterall...part art, part science

No amount of rationality or luck/intuition will sustain you in the long haul. It's a combination of those things every new day,

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    algofy and Rationalize like this.
  3. Trader13

Trader13

A female redhead with green eyes.

Wheezooo, speedo, algofy and 2 others like this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Everybody here is different...different reasons for giving someone a "like".

I know someone here that only give likes to those the post something very funny and humorous about Wall Street. I know another person here that only gives a "like" if someone attacks a person for a topic he doesn't agree with. I even know some here that gives posts likes without ever posting a single message...lurkers allowed to give "likes"...not sure if Baron has fixed that issue.

Simply, whatever you like...doesn't mean others will or only a few with agree and then take the time to click the "like" button.

murray t turtle and algofy like this.
  5. Tim Smith

Tim Smith

@vanzandt

If in doubt, just give your likes to me ! :D

murray t turtle likes this.
  6. Handle123

Handle123

Some can give the smallest tidbit of knowledge and you run with it creating an incredible set of rules you develop around the tidbit. This has actually happened for me a few times, and yet others will see it and do nothing as they don't have the knowledge to even see the tidbit. Study, back testing is ever ongoing and even I pulled an all nighter Friday staring at one chart for hours, knowing something is there, but don't have knowledge yet to unravel the puzzle. But ET has many good traders that just wait for others to share and they seldom do, and many complain like any other forums and often ones who complain never share as they have nothing good to share. Such as life, just walk around the crap and forget it, move on.

Commodity_Trader and Adam777 like this.
  7. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

I can only speak for myself. If I think your post has merit I will like it. I'm completely objective in my assessment and not affected by whether I agree with you most of the time, what the herd thinks, politics or personal prejudice.

algofy likes this.
  8. algofy

algofy

Goofy, I gave likes to everyone on this thread....you get a like and you get a like and you geta like....EVERYBODY GETS A LIIIIKE.

9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

There is such thing as a free like?!?!

algofy likes this.
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Here ya go then. Gotta mine those bitcoins. ;)
    images.jpg

#10     Mar 12, 2017
    marketsurfer and algofy like this.