What market scanners to choose (value/cost).

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Kimboox44, Mar 22, 2022.

can anyone suggest which one of this market scanner is suitable for daytrading i found

1. benzinga

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. tickertrace

33.3%
  3. tradeideas

66.7%
  4. trendspider

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kimboox44

Kimboox44

Hi, can anyone suggest which one of this market scanner is suitable for daytrading
    i found
    benzinga
    tradeideas
    tickertrace
    trendspider

zdreg likes this.
  2. zdreg

zdreg

market chameleon

3. jharmon

jharmon

Let's take the likely shill poll:

• New poster
    • Asking for recommendations
    • Mentioning well-established sites
    • But one item is a newly-launched site trying to compete with the rest, with little or no visibility or recommendation
    OK, so now, let's google them...

upload_2022-3-22_15-51-52.png

Wow - shill even uses his own name (Khaled Kimboo) on Youtube. ET username matches.

upload_2022-3-22_15-56-15.png

ET really needs a hall of shame forum exposing these idiots.

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I've got the theme set up, all ready to go, if that ever comes about.

jharmon likes this.
  5. Kimboox44

Kimboox44

How asking open question makes you shill, everyone stream scanners on YouTube for views (i didn't use any referral link), i didn't ask you to use it or signup with a link or buy something, i want to see if anyone is using it compared to other solutions, i guess doing that Mrs detective thing (gotcha) gives you some pleasure. Chill

6. Kimboox44

Kimboox44

Don't forget to include this moron

7. Splat

Splat

Started a monthly sub with TickerTrace yesterday to see what the scanner was like.
    At the moment my feedback is:

Would NOT recommend Tickertrace. The scanner user interface is clunky and not at all easy to configure. Their support is non-existent. They don't respond to any "Talk to Us" messages on their website. The help page on the website doesn't work.

Seems like the TickerTrace service might be in Algeria as their DNS servers are there.

In any case, I'll probably cancel my subscription in the next few days if I get no response.

8. zdreg

zdreg

Ask them to send you a box of organic dates for your troubles. It is only worthwhile export they have besides oil.

murray t turtle likes this.